Need something from AUSTRALIA?

jakie

I can't think of that other brand that looked interesting recently. The one that had the absolutely pyschotic new season that I believed I described as "weird al meets raf simons."

Edit: so I searched for "weird al" and apparently it's called Material Boy. Do you know of anywhere carrying anything from the older, slightly less pyschotic seasons?

Also, do you know how much Imperial jeans are out there?

um Jakie, I think before you do this you better check whats in demand and what Australia has to offer in exclusivity or price. I gave you two ideas already. btw why are you making this offer? Just coz you`re nice? no-one is gonna trust you with 12 posts. You`re either trying to rip some people off or make a little commission..if you want to make some commission you better do some research.

Heres two more ideas:

Australia gets a lot of nikes before the US and world debut launches, work that market.

or

PAM. You live in PAM HQ.

hmmm

interesting....

well

i am doing it to make a slight commission.....eg....10%

is that unreasonable for the service???

what is PAM?

uh no, but no-one is gonna want anything from you if you`re like `well its the same shit you can get everywhere else and everythings more expensive in Australia but I can hook u up for 10% commission!`

Ever been to Someday? The owner of that store does PAM, its a pretty well respected street brand (success in Japan, connections to supreme and one gram etc) that is Australian born.

Theres a lot of kids into fixed gear bikes on here now, I think you should hook up Velocity rims..world class quality and rare overseas, almost any color you can think of.

ok, i'll hop on the exclusive Australia trade services, lol

stuff to get from Australia includes, some occasional Nike shoe releases (hard to market to work with these days)

there are a few nice shops down in SYdney, e.g. Supply, Another, Footage

these shops stock things which ppl overseas can get rather easily

to be honest, there isnt much $$ in this unlike if u live over in JP

so jakie, u might as well go find a part time job in Coles or something, better paid

Australia gets a lot of nikes before the US and world debut launches, work that market.

Are you sure about that? The Nikes i see here are shitty cortez, basketball shoes that you can find anywhere around the world and your typical air max. Not to mention theres only like 2 styles of dunks and af1 that are as expensive as fuck.

Maybe i'm looking at the wrong places....

Are you sure about that? The Nikes i see here are shitty cortez, basketball shoes that you can find anywhere around the world and your typical air max. Not to mention theres only like 2 styles of dunks and af1 that are as expensive as fuck.

Yeah, if it drops in Asia first then its in Australia early too. SP1 in Sydney got the Htm Force Is first. Larger footlockers have good stuff, then theres niketown in Melbourne.

yeap some of the nike stuffs drop here earlier at selected shops with nike acc

provider in melbourne is one of them i think?

even hypebeast and slamxhype been stealing the pics that the owner took

apart from that you can sell some designer's stuffs? rittenhouse material boy etc

You sure old ski gear doesnt get released in Australia AFTER the North Hem`s winter? Serious question. I dont know.

i'm 99% sure most of it get released after and not before. most products are not finished when south hem's winter start in may/june and when i was living in whistler, all the Aussies would buy tons of gears there cause it was way cheaper and they all said that it would still be the current season stuff when they would go back to Oz (had a couple friends who were uni students, they would come here for their summer holiday, buy gear and use it all season and then come back to Oz and sell it for pretty much what they paid).

if u r looking for SBs or quickstrike releases, try SP1 or their new'er store SP3

they hv the sb account and they always send an email out so u'll know when to start lining up

general pants on George st also has a sb account

another shop is 99 degrees in darlinghurst

yet another one is PSC, they have shops in Parramatta

SBs retail for around 180 to 250 AUD

gd luck