what's your favorite slang term?

naturaljax

Guest youngteam

no offense, but if i heard you morons actually use 90% of the slang terms that have been cited in this thread i would immediately judge you as a gigantic fucking asshole.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense, but if i heard you morons actually use 90% of the slang terms that have been cited in this thread i would immediately judge you as a gigantic fucking asshole.
Don't be such a douchebag. Try being more... epic.

yeah, fag.

• 2 weeks later...

im just going to start calling kids "avant".

as in "that kid was so avant he makes cobrasnake and vice magazine (or mens nano nano or whateveryou think is fresh) look like details".

or "that band was so avant im going to burn my deerhoof cd's".

"yay yo" = swear to God I'd never heard coke refered to that way until this week when I was watching my neighbors kill an 8ball.

"yinz hookin?" = the question the toothless prostitute on Craig St asks passers by.

im just going to start calling kids "avant".

as in "that kid was so avant he makes cobrasnake and vice magazine (or mens nano nano or whateveryou think is fresh) look like details".

or "that band was so avant im going to burn my deerhoof cd's".

i like this.

i dunno if people are aware of this phenomenon widely, but remember when

you were a kid and you didn't have money to get a drink, but your friend did?

and you'd ask to bum a sip of their sodey pop, but first you asked "did you

backwash?" to make sure you weren't swallowing a shit ton of their salival

fluids too (especially important if you were a little boy, chillin' with yr boys).

nowadays,

i use 'backwash' to bitch about when people i don't like in this world take something

that i enjoy and ruin it for me, like a sweet sip of iced tea infused with dirty mouth skin pieces.

"oh man, he just backwashed all over this movie- fuckin' dick gave away the ending!'

i was watching the stephen colbert show the other day and they were talking about getting desensitized to swear words and how it was the greatest offense to use the word 'zounds' and now it is considered silly. since then ive been trying to add 'zounds' to my daily vocabulary, but it feels forced. but zounds whose definition means gods' wounds, if you didnt know, is a fairly good swear word.

Guys... trying to convey the proper tone of slang terms over the internet is the same as describing an outfit with text. It ends up sounding stupid as fuck. Dropping words is like wearing clothes, you can pull off anything if it fits your style and you have the right attitude. In a post on the internet... it sounds retarded.