男の着こなしグランプリ

djrajio

okay let me try, but correct my mistakes?

"But, we say "うらやまし". Like, "(couldnt read that kanji) is jealous, huh?" or whatever"

I dunno how to translate "とか” into casual English.

any good? 何パセント?

たすけて下さい!

Oh sorry. Basically, just うらやましい. I'm jealous = おれはうらやましい。 とか = etc., blah, blah, blah...Sorry I type too fast...

ただ、うらやましいって。なんとか「俺がうらやましいな~って」とか。

ラジオの言う通りっすよ。

俺って?俺は普通の大学二年生だよ。ねーティブじゃなくて、日本語を勉強し始めてから、もう4年間経った。

身長は193cm、白人であるほどネーティブぽくなくて、日本で散歩とかするたびに変な目で見られるのはあたりまえだろ。w なんとか懐かしい感じそれ。

ところで、日本語で会話できるようになるためのスレを作ろうと思ったけど。。どうだろかな。

(間違ってるところ目立ったら、適当に直してくれ。)

Yeah, I really wish they brought back Idol Trap & Black-mail. :( Those episodes were quite possibly the funniest tv skits I had ever seen in my life.:rolleyes:

They still have trap girl episodes, I saw a few recently, but then again my wife downloads them and they sit for months on the hard drive till we find time to watch them.

Did you ever see the christmas episode where Atsushi and Hard Gay go around to random houses handing out presents to little kids and they had to chose to either accept a present from Atsushi or Hard Gay. The kids who chose Hard Gay end up with thongs and gag balls, while those who chose Atsushi get a nintendo DS.

for all the international peeps here interested in the japanese culture, i recommend checking out jlist's email newsletter. the guy is a hakujin married to a japanese woman, they have a kid and they're living in japan. his insight into the japanese culture as a part outsider is really interesting.

まあでも白人で193cmもあれば、そりゃ見られるわな。俺なんか170cmしかないし、見かけも日本人だけど英語しゃべってるだけで見られるもんね。

yanking the chicken, giving head to head? sounds crazy servo.

]

Did you ever see the christmas episode where Atsushi and Hard Gay go around to random houses handing out presents to little kids and they had to chose to either accept a present from Atsushi or Hard Gay. The kids who chose Hard Gay end up with thongs and gag balls, while those who chose Atsushi get a nintendo DS.

that sounds awesome. i thought dabestspoona = ryan for some reason?