Bicyclettes

canice

those lugs are fucking siqqq.

where does everyone get the lugs anywho.

and chingon, thanks for the sufu cluster hint.

no prob. Are you talking about the Kal lugs? they sell them through the site, but my builder sure as fuck doesn't speak japanese.... I have no idea, some super ninja proxy named Tanabe, apparenty.

no prob. Are you talking about the Kal lugs? they sell them through the site, but my builder sure as fuck doesn't speak japanese.... I have no idea, some super ninja proxy named Tanabe, apparenty.

Tanabe-san is Kalavinkas master builder. the lugs your builder is getting is probably direct from Kalavinka, as Tanabe-sans apprentice (Masaki-san) speaks decent english and handles the gaijin orders using Tanabe-sans email address.

u dont have to be going very fast to do it. just have faith and really lean into it. lean with your body and pull your legs into it.

Word, it just takes confidence. I didn't really start to get it until I tried doing it with a couple beers in me to kill the fear of falling.

Anyone here know how to remove a striped chainring bolt?

I removed 4 out of the 5 chainring bolts on my chainring, and on my last one I messed up and striped the threads..

Is drilling into the bolt the only option I have? :confused:

Anyone here know how to remove a striped chainring bolt?

I removed 4 out of the 5 chainring bolts on my chainring, and on my last one I messed up and striped the threads..

Is drilling into the bolt the only option I have? :confused:

Do you mean you rounded off the allen key hole on the front? You could try loosening it from the back with a wide flat head screwdriver. Mind you, you'll still probably need a new one just because you won't be able to tighten it properly.

this is getting pretty fucking grim finding a new aluminum frame, but if anyone has a lead on a 57.5-58.5 dolan, concept, c-dale or vigorelli, help a brotha out. i have all the parts at this point for the build but the bike shop that "ordered" me a concept back in nov never did.

pipecutter!!!

Word, it just takes confidence. I didn't really start to get it until I tried doing it with a couple beers in me to kill the fear of falling.

co-signed

it took me forever to learn 180 nolies, i only do it after a few beers, i beef it 80% if the time.

btw when u kno ur gonna fall just stick out your butt. then u hit your ass and not your knee.

i just looked at your blog.....and sicne i've never seen it, it was like christmas morning.

yo guys look crazy good.

me and dc are still trying to figure out how to whip the 180 skids around...any tips.

lead with your shoulders, like whichever way you're whipping, tuck that shoulder and look over it. (while leaning;) ) and you'll feel it. stiff arms too. like rotations with skating or snowboarding, upper body leads and the lower body follows. +commit ^^