Bicyclettes

canice

happened to me when i got a new wheelset and switched my cog and lockring to the new set. you just need to make sure the cog is tightened in the direction it gets screwed when you pedal, and retighten your lockring.

so i just searched this entire topic and looked around on sheldon brown, but couldnt find what i was looking for.

i just built my pista back up and felt a..."skip" for lack of a better term when i tried to skid.

i know its been talked about on here before and was wondering if anyone could tell me what it was and what i need to do to fix it.

thanks in advance for your help.

My black oury's keep shedding all over my hands. Ugh.

I dread having to break down my bike to ship it back to San Francisco. I'll probably have to change my ratio too once I get back there. Poop. 46/17? Boom time?

My black oury's keep shedding all over my hands. Ugh.

I dread having to break down my bike to ship it back to San Francisco. I'll probably have to change my ratio too once I get back there. Poop. 46/17? Boom time?

when r u coming to sf

Unfortunately San Francisco is far from flat. I'm doing okay from BK to NYC daily on 48x17 but I reckon I'll need a new chainring.

when r u coming to sf

I come to San Francisco all the time. Will be living back and forth between SF and NYC by 2009. I'll be in and out of town through the summer though. I plan on using all the spare time to eat and get dumb stupid.

Yeah I was on 48x18 before. It was amazing… cept I was on a 3/32 (?) chain and swapped out for a 1/8th and I'm using a 17t EAI now.

My cranks are 130bcd so either I get new cranks and a new ring or just get the Alize. Damn this bike.

friday the 13th part 4 and oakland scrape are coming up soon u should go.

I'm out shooting in Canada for the rest of the month, unfortunately… I won't be back until June.

Also, I'm not too particularly fond of big bike events. Don't know why, but I never got as much kicks out of hanging out with cyclists as I do with just riding by myself. And I ain't going to Oakland. lul