Bicyclettes

canice

i have never liked the EAI Brassknuckle, its too much like a bmx bike. if u want to do tricks then get a bmx, theres nothing wrong with it i rode bmx before i got into track bikes and tri bikes. i just feel like the bmx track hybrid shit is silly.

plus it reminds me too much of that kid tom. at one of the mash events we had a group ride and he walked his bike down the hill. very disapointing.

i really hope that's just weird perspective and not a 650 on the back. if so, the frame is made to where it wouldn't even fit a 700c on the back.

andy.. i'm always down to ride. let me know when you're in the city. your name doesn't have to do with kodan armada, i hope?

in other news, i found out i put the randonneur tire i got 2 weeks ago on backwards. sped!

Hahah nah ML,

It's a nickname I got from a couple of guys I met at summer ski camp because I ride Armada skis.

But, once I get my Level built up, I'mgoing to toronto this coming weekend for brake, maybe. tomorrow? you wanna ride. I gotta talk to my friend.

As well about the EAI, even with the High Flange on the front the spokes are STILL longer on the front wheel.

I think the guy just didn't mind feeling pain because he had a lot of PCP in his system.

312937446.jpg

hahaha

312937448.jpg

hehehe

lol saw someone eat it on one of those during CM. i think the tires were straight up rubber, no air haha.

edit: damn haha i like everything about tha tlast picture.

i really hope that's just weird perspective and not a 650 on the back. if so, the frame is made to where it wouldn't even fit a 700c on the back.

andy.. i'm always down to ride. let me know when you're in the city. your name doesn't have to do with kodan armada, i hope?

in other news, i found out i put the randonneur tire i got 2 weeks ago on backwards. sped!

hey kodan armada! they're awesome.

anyone possibly interested in a shimano freewheel. I bought one and put it one for a triathlon. the race was this morning, so don't really have much use for it anymore.

rode it for about a week and then the race. probably only about 75 miles on it.

singlespeed is pretty weak. I'm happy flip back to fixed.

edit: forgot its a 16t.

oh yeah, and I saw some ridiculous bikes at the race. Those tri dudes are crazy. bikes that cost more than my first car. ha.

anyone possibly interested in a shimano freewheel. I bought one and put it one for a triathlon. the race was this morning, so don't really have much use for it anymore.

rode it for about a week and then the race. probably only about 75 miles on it.

singlespeed is pretty weak. I'm happy flip back to fixed.

edit: forgot its a 16t.

oh yeah, and I saw some ridiculous bikes at the race. Those tri dudes are crazy. bikes that cost more than my first car. ha.

You rode a fixie in a tri?

o_0

Edit: even a singlespeed...what the fuck.

i got ran over.

like psycally ran over.

i was weaving cars and a lady stoped for some reason and i wiped out nothing bad i could have just got up but then when i was down they started moving forward, and right over my foot. i started hitting the car telling them to back up, i put a dent in their door.

got up and sat on the curb with my bike, there was nothing wrong with it and my foot wasnt broken but still fucking hurt. they this some other lady gets out her car and starts yelling, "i saw it happen it was all his fault, ill testify it was that punk cyclist" she was driving a prius, im sitting on the curb in pain and this bitch is yelling at me i just looked at her and told her to shut the fuck up then looking all suprized she said "do you want me to report you" and i looked at her and said "do you want me break your windshield?" she picked up her fone and started dialing and i picked up a fat rock and threw it at her and she got in her prius and drove away.

after i got up i noticed that a cop had been watching the whole thing and just didnt care and drove off.

my foot fucking hurts

i got ran over.

like psycally ran over.

i was weaving cars and a lady stoped for some reason and i wiped out nothing bad i could have just got up but then when i was down they started moving forward, and right over my foot. i started hitting the car telling them to back up, i put a dent in their door.

got up and sat on the curb with my bike, there was nothing wrong with it and my foot wasnt broken but still fucking hurt. they this some other lady gets out her car and starts yelling, "i saw it happen it was all his fault, ill testify it was that punk cyclist" she was driving a prius, im sitting on the curb in pain and this bitch is yelling at me i just looked at her and told her to shut the fuck up then looking all suprized she said "do you want me to report you" and i looked at her and said "do you want me break your windshield?" she picked up her fone and started dialing and i picked up a fat rock and threw it at her and she got in her prius and drove away.

after i got up i noticed that a cop had been watching the whole thing and just didnt care and drove off.

my foot fucking hurts

anything wrong with your foot though? I'd assume there'd be bruising somewhat at least

a cab ran over my foot in october after the mash premiere. i guess thats what i get for going to the movie about bikes without a bike and trying to take a cab home.

on that note, the money i didn't win isn't kicking ass in the stock market so i'm not lucky like sonny koufax and still go to work every day.

i ran over someones foot when i was dropping them off from work in highschool. she was fine tho, said it didnt even hurt her. weird.

hehe she must be related to mr deeds. (5)