Bicyclettes

canice

Is that a mountain geometry on a fixie, or am I missing something?

they're called compact frames, same with the brassknuckles

they'll always have sloping tt X[ ugly imo.

eww kanye lol that jacket looks a tad small?

he's saying "i fell off this thing"

hows the riding in hawaii (you're in hawaii, right icicle?), is it as amazing as I'd imagine it to be? Much of a scene developing?

I didn't know there were that many single speed bikes in Hawaii already.

There is a bike path that goes from Ewa Beach (west side) to Honolulu. The traffic here is pretty bad and the drivers are horrible so I take caution when riding on the road.

^^^

they were taken by the guy I bought it from

My bad. I hope you know what to do with that frame when you get it.

As far as the comment above about bare-bars, i never really found it much of an issue until I start sweating, yeah, ourys are great, but bare drops aren't bad at all imo.

and because I had never seen it before:

n3400669_36647607_3116.jpg

I have a Fuji Roubaix that I put some bullhorns on yesterday. I rarely use my drops so I didn't feel they were necessary. I put bar end shifters and mountain bike style brake levers on them which I feel cleaned the front end up a lot. I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

My girlfriend wants me to build her a single speed so I might build one for myself even though I already have a functional bike. I plan on hitting up eBay for parts and Performance for the Scattante track frame.

hows the riding in hawaii (you're in hawaii, right icicle?), is it as amazing as I'd imagine it to be? Much of a scene developing?

its fucking grand riding out here. we live on the "main island" of oahu which has the best of both worlds- pretty big city and lots of rural. we have the usual city staples: Critical Mass, Alleycat races, weekly hustles etc. not to mention a HUGE roadie culture. the fixed scene is growing for sure. its not uncommon to see 3 or 4 random fixed riders in a given day, and our group its self is about 15 riders deep (or shallow, i suppose)...which im sure is a joke compared to most of you in the big cities. but hey, not bad for a tiny tropical island in the middle of the sea. best part is, we can take the ferry to the neighbor islands and ride looooong empty roads all day.

Maui%202006%20095.jpg

So, none of you guys are the least bit offended that Nickelodeon is making fun of your "lifestyle"?

Are you serious?

I dont think youre old enough to remember wen that episode FIRST aired...

If that episode was a recent making, then wat you had to say, wouldve made sense...

Id feel more offended that Kanye is making fun of this "lifestyle," by posing next to a bike.

quailman- illest headtube badge evar

I m getting a bike built, and I was thinking getting a custom BB drain, but then the builder gave me the option of Kalavinka lugs with the kal stamped BB and it's $50 more... what to do?

quailman- illest headtube badge evar

I m getting a bike built, and I was thinking getting a custom BB drain, but then the builder gave me the option of Kalavinka lugs with the kal stamped BB and it's $50 more... what to do?

Kalavinka lugs are pretty siqq, they're definitely one of the best lugs made, as well just get the BB $50.00 isn't too bad for that stuff.