Bicyclettes

canice

DSC00125.jpg

not the prettiest girl on the road but was built on a very limited budget. I got lucky with the frame and cranks, a kid in my dorm gave up on building it and he just wanted to get rid of her.

note: seat and bar height are still off at the moment

get some goo gone or nail polish remover, turn your seatpost around and fix your seat (probably raise it too) lower your stem (maybe) and you're golden

thanks for the tip my roomate and I have been arguing on the direction of the post for a bit now haha.

DSC00125.jpg

not the prettiest girl on the road but was built on a very limited budget. I got lucky with the frame and cranks, a kid in my dorm gave up on building it and he just wanted to get rid of her.

If I were you I'd use a road style brake lever with the drops. Little trigger levers are a pain in the butt to get to if you're riding in the drops. And if you're not gonna ride the drops, then shit, get some risers or bullhorns.

DSC00125.jpg

As someone mention:

1) Seatpost

2) Stem

3) BRAKE LEVER

4) Handebar wrap or clean the stupid BAR

Then ur bike willl looks fine....

If I were you I'd use a road style brake lever with the drops. Little trigger levers are a pain in the butt to get to if you're riding in the drops. And if you're not gonna ride the drops, then shit, get some risers or bullhorns.

The guys at refried cycles in sf gave the lever for free when i bought the stem and drops. I got confused trying to wire up the brake so I just straight cabled it. If anybody has a diagram on how to wire it, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning on getting bullhorns when I come across a set in my budget. Which is probably going to be awhile.

edit:

As someone mention:

1) Seatpost

2) Stem

3) BRAKE LEVERS

4) Handebar wrap or clean the stupid BAR

Then ur bike willl looks fine....

1. haha fixed that...rookie mistake

2. what is a reasonable angle my back and arms should be?

3. working on that

4. just picked up a bottle of goo gone

i wasnt wearing a helmet so he tried to id me. then said it was resonable cause to search my bag. i told him no then gave my bag to my friend who was taking the pictures. he started to lecture me about helmets and shit. then i told him that his breath stank so he wrote me the ticket. i had court on wensday and he didnt show. free ticket.

big waste of time tho.

the day after court i find out that he did the same think to my friend. he was making fun of my friend who had been hit by a car the week before. he told him to suck his dick. he fucking wrote it on the ticket

[told me to "suck his dick". very rude]

The guys at refried cycles in sf gave the lever for free when i bought the stem and drops. I got confused trying to wire up the brake so I just straight cabled it. If anybody has a diagram on how to wire it, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning on getting bullhorns when I come across a set in my budget. Which is probably going to be awhile.

edit:

1. haha fixed that...rookie mistake

2. what is a reasonable angle my back and arms should be?

3. working on that

4. just picked up a bottle of goo gone

just drop ur stem by 2cm..will look mad.

AWWESOME dude...:D

So I'm considering going with BMX cranks on the new frame...I don't know if it's worth the hassle tho..

mid_457068_Black.gif

with this

mid_452530_Black.gif

On this:

412f_1.JPG

Or there are always the Sugino 75s but I don't know if I want to spend that much for cranks, maybe I can get some Miche. I know BMX cranks ride differently since the Q factor is different so that may also be something I do not want.