Bicyclettes

canice

Sweet. Now that they're got the mlproject approval, I'm definitely going to get one. Pursuit is good for me because I have longer legs than I do torso, so it won't look like I have my seat jacked up as high. They're out of the black at the moment though :(. Another nice thing is that you can buy their frames without logos, but their logo is pretty cool, so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do.

Sweet. Now that they're got the mlproject approval, I'm definitely going to get one. Pursuit is good for me because I have longer legs than I do torso, so it won't look like I have my seat jacked up as high. They're out of the black at the moment though :(. Another nice thing is that you can buy their frames without logos, but their logo is pretty cool, so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do.

How much are the affinity frames?

im like 5'3 yes short i know but give me a break what size bike should i be getting?

it really has more to do with your inseam then your total height (tho some will argue.)

I'm 5'8'' with a 28" inseam, I have to ride a 50, or I'll be riding scrot.

i just got my mercier kilo in the mail. I went with the 50, i'm about 5'9" and I don't remember what my inseam was. but i used that site. fits perfectly. thanks for the dude that recommended the 50 as well. god damn this bike is rad.

sorry for the relatively useless post. I'm just real stoked on riding this shit and my girlfriend is tired of hearing about it. Its stock now with a front break. i pretty much plan on riding it until i it breaks and swapping parts out as needed. i'm gonna save so much dinero on gas. haha.

peace.

-c

my friend got his mercier the other day too. damn that is one UGLY ass stem and was your headset a little tight? we loosened it, but it still feels/sounds like shit. i guess we'll rebuild it with some proper phil's grease, it sounded a little dry.

sick bike, though. he got a 53 and i can ride it pretty well and i ride a 52cm (with a 30 inseam!) on my nishiki conversion. i wish i had a 50 though, but what ever - it fits and its not big deal, i just have my risers sweep back a little bit.

+1 for the mercier kilo TT.

change the stem and rebuild the headset = good deal for 350 usd.