Bicyclettes

canice

^lol ya, exactly. I'm out as I can barely adjust my single strap.

Ugh, I think my cog isn't on tight enough..something slipped when I was breaking today. I thought it could have been the chain but there isn't much play..i guess I will rotafix it later tonight and re-tighten the cog..

^lol ya, exactly. I'm out as I can barely adjust my single strap.

Ugh, I think my cog isn't on tight enough..something slipped when I was breaking today. I thought it could have been the chain but there isn't much play..i guess I will rotafix it later tonight and re-tighten the cog..

yea its the cog, try to put some grease on it and then rotxfix it and then retighen the lockring

I ride a Bianchi, but I hate Pista's. Every hipster and their mom have a chrome pista. In general modern Bianchi isnt that impressive.

They serve their purpose well, a first bike. I got mine when I knew absolutely nothing about bikes, didn't want to spend that much money because I wasn't sure if I would get into it. I definitely did, and now looking to upgrade, but don't regret my purchase at all.

And we've already been over this, "hipsters" and their moms ride black IROs with white deep-Vs. What do you ride?

lol i was a noob when i built my set of deep-vs up. you just have to be patient, dont get frustrated and start torque the shit out of the nipples.

aydo: when you say overdrive, are you talking about the anime? man, i havent seen any fansubbed episodes past 11. if not, damn im a fucking nerd.

yeah i was talking bout the anime haha.. and doh, havent seen past 11 either...

i wish i took some japanese classes. french did nothing for me :[

well maybe cuz all i did was play with my techdeck during class haha.. owell..

wish i knew about the toshi deal earlier, but since it seems unlikely i guess i'm glad i picked up some doublestraps. the soma ones, but still double.

277484975.jpg

oooh comfy...

They serve their purpose well, a first bike. I got mine when I knew absolutely nothing about bikes, didn't want to spend that much money because I wasn't sure if I would get into it. I definitely did, and now looking to upgrade, but don't regret my purchase at all.

And we've already been over this, "hipsters" and their moms ride black IROs with white deep-Vs. What do you ride?

1987 Bianchi Brava fixed gear conversion thats been extensively modified.

05130002.jpg

05130001.jpg

05130003.jpg

Needs a better seat + straps..

What brake lever is that?

I picked up a new seat this weekend. I am testing a Motobecane ti rail racing seat right now, its substantially lighter and more comfortable overall.

I also picked up MKS GR-9 pedals, MKS steel toe clips and SOMA leather straps. Like people say, SOMA leather straps are terrible. Once I get the money I am upgrading to better straps.

The brake lever is some OEM lever I picked up at this shop in Oakland. I have a spare that I can let go of for $10+shipping. Ive picked up a new front brake, dual pivot Shimano 105. Overall I think I got a solid ride.

I picked up a new seat this weekend. I am testing a Motobecane ti rail racing seat right now, its substantially lighter and more comfortable overall.

I also picked up MKS GR-9 pedals, MKS steel toe clips and SOMA leather straps. Like people say, SOMA leather straps are terrible. Once I get the money I am upgrading to better straps.

The brake lever is some OEM lever I picked up at this shop in Oakland. I have a spare that I can let go of for $10+shipping. Ive picked up a new front brake, dual pivot Shimano 105. Overall I think I got a solid ride.

hope you dont plan on rocking double straps with that gr-9. thats a no-go for fit. singles only.