Bicyclettes

canice

Umm this is in Uptown, near Argyle. I don't actually live there, my friend does.

My girlfriend lives in Lincoln Square so that's really near Ravenswood! I've always secretly dreamt of starting a gang... ahem, crew.

Too bad I can do like 3 tricks. (:

kinda new to fixies, i want to know though. right now i have a single speed free wheel and i want to make it a fixie. on the tire, it says 700 28 but i dont know what size the wheel is. will this fit on my bike?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRACK-FIXED-GEAR-WHEELS-WHEELSET-BLUE-DEEP-V-RIMS-700C_W0QQitemZ380051844557QQihZ025QQcategoryZ58099QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

so my brother decided to take my bike around the block to 7/11. on the way back home he got fucked up from some idiot and their dog. he's not used to riding a road bike. he wiped out. and my bullhorns bars got totally fucked. 1 side is totally dented.

so now. i'm thinking to try some drops. any recommendations on drops/prices and brake levers to match? :/

edit. needs to be black. painted. anodized. whatever.

kinda new to fixies, i want to know though. right now i have a single speed free wheel and i want to make it a fixie. on the tire, it says 700 28 but i dont know what size the wheel is. will this fit on my bike?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRACK-FIXED-GEAR-WHEELS-WHEELSET-BLUE-DEEP-V-RIMS-700C_W0QQitemZ380051844557QQihZ025QQcategoryZ58099QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

these will fit. 700c is the rim size, 28c is the tire size. if you can run 28s now, you can definitely run these wheels as most road tires are 23c.

for everyone else wanting to get started, these wheelsets on ebay are an ace starting point if your parting together a bike. deep v's, aeroheads or open pros are great, durable rims and formulas are a no-hassle sealed bearing hub.