examples of more casual dress shoes?

lms

can anyone provide examples of more casual dress shoes? those that can be worn with jeans, a t-shirt, and a cardigan without looking too conspicuous. most leather shoes worn with jeans stand out as too formal for my tastes, and don't fit the overall style of the outfit, thus i'm looking for something toned down.

yeah, i have no suggestions but I know what you mean, im in the same boat as well, all my dress shoes just look to formal and I feel like a tasteless footballer in em.

I have some moccasin style driving shoes which look nice but look very casual, they are not dress shoes to me. Im thinking of getting some chelsea boots, slip ons that im hoping will look cool.

the jeffery west shoes are great. a little more beat up than i would personally prefer but very nice nonetheless. if you wouldn't mind sharing some more details on where you picked them up, price range etc (from what i can find online seems to be gbp80-150?) as well as taking some more pictures of those i'd be most appreciative.

mmmm, all these shoes have a regular toe, mine are normal elegant shoes albeit in tan but with a squared off toe and they dont look right to me.

Well, i dont think square toed shoes have ever looked right.

Get yourself some nice dark brown or cordovan brogues and lace em up with some denim and a sweater or something nice. A guarenteed good look.