crisis's closet sale: woodwood, red wing, red-moonesque, pf flyers etc.

crisis

Also I am having trouble finding the model on the RW website. I originally thought these were the 1905s (you made a typo), but it seems as if these are not those. I like them still, but just trying to figure out exactly what it is I am likely to buy.

last time people were talking about them someone mentioned that they were a discontinued model

Well I bought the Red Wings, not being able to find any info about them. I kind of assumed that they cost similarily to the 875 and am hoping that I got a good deal. I guess I could have asked Crisis what they cost you? Regardless, price seemed fair. But now on to the point of the post:

Crisis was a pleasure to deal with and I don't anticipate any problems recieving my goods. Very fast and friendly.

Thank you and good luck selling the rest of your stuff.

yeah, it's a soft shell w/o a hood. It's kind of difficult to get a good pit to pit measurement of the jacket because the construction isn't a little different than normal. When measured from the sideseams it's 19.75" but if the jacket is totally laid down flat and measured from side to side it's close to 24.5" . I'm a normal US 38 and this jacket fits me well, 5'9 160 lbs.

acronym.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...