Chuck Norris Jeans

shekki

I actually got a job once because of Chuck Norris jeans. When I was a kid, I was into martial arts and I really wanted a pair, but my Mom wouldn't get them for me. Twenty years later, I'm interviewing for a job and I say to my potential boss, "don't laugh, but I've always wanted to reproduce the Chuck Norris jeans," and he flipped out that I knew about Chuck Norris jeans, telling me how much he wanted a pair when he was a kid.

I definately wanted a pair of those. It was the early 80s if I am not mistaken. The adds for them were always in the Inside Karate and Kung Fu magazines. He had a whole line of Karate wear as well. God what was I thinking back then. Can you imagine what that crotch would look like after it stretched out some.

I actually got a job once because of Chuck Norris jeans. When I was a kid, I was into martial arts and I really wanted a pair, but my Mom wouldn't get them for me. Twenty years later, I'm interviewing for a job and I say to my potential boss, "don't laugh, but I've always wanted to reproduce the Chuck Norris jeans," and he flipped out that I knew about Chuck Norris jeans, telling me how much he wanted a pair when he was a kid.

..the power of the chuck working for you ....