"Borat" - Your Thoughts

englandmj7

I think the worst case of this is the Rick James impressions spawned by the Chappelle Show.

the thing that bugs me is that some people still do those impressions. back to the topic at hand i saw the movie today and i must say that i was disapointed with it as well. it did seem like the commercials showed too much of the funny moments. on a side note when we sat down we were behind 2 old people and i whispered to my brother, they are going to walk out, and they did about 1/3 of the way through.

I thought it was pretty funny. Not like I expected though. I was hoping for more skits and less "story." The skits done were rather funny and were never too drawn out so the audience never got tired of the same thing. I must agree with others though, that the previews ruined a lot of the film's core laughing moments. I know the whole point is to get people in the seats but it took away from the movie once you saw it.

Overall, buying the DVD is a much better way to spend your money while getting a good laugh.