How do YOU pick up chicks.

sycamore no more

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fade to Black
well... if they're dancing i bump them as i walk by... they look up to see who bumped them... we make eye contact... i might flash a little 'side of the mouth' grin... and keep walking.

so now yur halfway through the battle... she knows you exsist.

hopefully if you didnt bump too hard... or didnt look like a fool with the 'side of the mouth' grin... she's still thinking about you n how cute/hot/sexy/hunky etc. you are.

skip to 13 minutes later... with maybe only making eye contact once or twice during the 13 minutes. then go up to her from the front so she sees you coming and hopfeully recognizes you you put yur left hand on her right hip lean in and ask her if she wants to dance

if she says hes... dance

if she says no... say good i didnt either... and repeat steps 1-5 ... just make sure its with a different girl

this is the method i'm pretty good at...hasn't gotten me anything past the party yet but maybe i'm juust not fishing for enough girls. i usually get tired after some series of groping and dancing or whatever and i'm just like fuck it i'll go home.

Guest Fade to Black

well i only go with the groping if they're giving me the right signals...obviously i wouldnt just go right into it. if they don't resist and they're reciprocating then i usually think i'm in but eh nothing has come out of it yet. oh well.

Guest Fade to Black

Sense of Humor x Self Confidence x Great Sense of Style = Sucess ;)

Also if you can pay attention to a full sentence they say, your golden...

damn...i got all that, yet somehow choke at the last minute. always.

You can be the ugliest mofo walking and get a chick if you can keep her smiling and/or laughing ..

Truth. Sometimes you just gotta make a strong impression form the start to keep them interested such as that "higher value" stuff. Some girls (actually most girls) don't even give the guy a chance if they don't think he's attractive off the bat though.

Drunk chicks at the club :

" let me stick my dick in your ear beautiful ... So that I can fuck with your mind "

verdict ?

Depends on the drunk girl. The only line I'd ever use is the old classic:

"Excuse me, how much does a penguin weigh?"

"Uh..."

"Enough to break the ice..."

etc.

Unfortunately I'd imagine it only works on college girls with an IQ and a sense of irony.

listen!

if you can hear a girl out when she talks/complains/brags etc. and give a meaningful response, she'll have more respect for you and believe (even if it isn't true) that you want more than whats between their legs.

also, confidence and approachability is always a plus. she mentioned later on that i seemed a bit too confident, but this made her more incline to find out more about me.

these methods have always worked for me.