FS: Samurai contest SO500xx size 34

mcflip

SOLD

Yeah, I'm not pleased to be selling these. These seemed huge on me when I got them, and I soaked them and they didn't shrink nearly enough for me. On me these fit much baggier than I like and they're only going to stretch. After agonizing over what to do with them I decided to put them up here.

These are lot 9-15. If you're looking at this, I don't really have to go into what these jeans are all about. Besides the myriad of threads in superdenim, here's the info from Samurai's site:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.samurai-j.com%2Fcontents%2Fjeans%2Fs0500xx%2Findex.htm&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

The details are amazing. The denim is unlike anything else I've ever tried on. If you crinkle it in your hands it holds the creasing really well. These jeans were designed to eventually give you a really sick fade.

Of the 100 of these that were made, 30 were specially numbered for the denim contest that started 2 days ago. If you sat and waited, here's your chance to get in on the contest.

NOTE THAT I WAS GOING TO ALTER THESE JEANS BUT DIDN'T. there are however some small marks on the inside of the jeans where I was going to take them in (literally no one but you would see them) and I initially removed the felled (?) seam so I could take the legs in, but decided against it and had a tailor restitch them. He matched the color okay, but didn't chainstitch. Again, you're the only person who would notice this because it appears identical to the way they arrived. Other than that, I've worn these jeans in my apt for about 2 hours, so there's no creasing and certainly no wear worth mentioning. These jeans were basically soaked and tried on.

post soak measurements:

Waist laid flat: 17.5"

front rise: 11"

back rise: 15"

Inseam: 37" (yikes)

Knee width: 9.75" (measured 13" from crotch)

Leg opening: 8.75"

I'll include all tags, letters, etc. and I'll even mail this in the same box it came to me in. I'm asking $210 shipped Priority in the US. Also, I don't forsee any problems with the buyer of these entering the contest, but if you do and win, you're eligible for a free pair of Samurais in a year... god... this is killing me.

These pics are pre-soak. I'll take some post soak pics if you really want to see them. The only difference really is that they're less cardboard like. They lost no indigo.

DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

so #2 from philly drops out. sorry it didn't work out mcflip. would have been interesting to go out somewhere in philly and see someone with my exact jeans on...

one philly cat replaces another. prolly wont see me as I'm currently living in chicago, but I consider my self a phillian no matter where i am.