how to properly rock the stack without dragage?

interp

I dislike big cuffs on jeans and rather much prefer them to break at the bottom and stack up. However, I can't do that with hi-top shoes like chucks and the sk8-hi's without them dragging on the floor for some reason. Is there a way I can wear a pair of chucks and some longer jeans without having the bottom look like a total war zone?

I dislike big cuffs on jeans and rather much prefer them to break at the bottom and stack up. However, I can't do that with hi-top shoes like chucks and the sk8-hi's without them dragging on the floor for some reason. Is there a way I can wear a pair of chucks and some longer jeans without having the bottom look like a total war zone?

if they don't stack up and drag, the jeans you wear are obviously just not slim enough. duh.

this may sound completely ridiculous... but i understand what you mean, as i have lots of baggy jeans myself... i thought about this, and i thought maybe some strong double sided tape will work (tape edge of jeans to edge of soles)... just a thought. :P

i had the same probablem seeing as though i like my jeans a bit more loose and i wear vans authentics all the time. what i did was in the back you tucke the jeans under themselves but leaving the bottom hem visible, and in the front you let them stack naturally. to keep the back tucked under just press along the edge of the fold to make a crease as if you were creasing some paper.

I doubt that starching would help, as long as your walking they probably loosen up and start to go under the shoes again. you'd have to starch them so much that they dont move at all.

its really simple, you need either bigger shoes or slimmer jeans. you can of course peg the jeans so that they bunch up above the shoes but I dont think that looks too good on looser jeans.

This might help with your chucks... if you unlace the top 3 or so rows of laces and tie them underneath (inside) the tongue, the chucks should be a lot wider and your jeans will stack better on them. Depending on the jeans this may or may not help.

get those plain black office clips that are shaped like a triangle, the small ones. i just fold the jean over a bit on the bottom and clip it. you don't have to hem, cut the jeans, or anythin. works fine with me and no one's noticed. i've been doin this for years.

Guest jeffvyain

if you have to worry so much about your jeans that you need devices to keep them from dragging, you're the problem...not the jeans. don't wear chucks with jeans that will wrap over the heal. it's that simple. you don't need to go around taping your jeans to your leg so you can look cooler with your big stacks