APC denim

Geowu

I just got my first real tear in my Rescues. The crotch seam ripped a little while ago, but the denim didn't rip, just the thread, which I fixed myself. I'm taking them to a tailor tomorrow afternoon, hopefully it's fixable.

DSCN5501.jpg

DSCN5502.jpg

DSCN5503.jpg

I've had these since 8/26, and I've only missed about 4 days of wear with these. I skate in them daily and I feel they're coming along OK. I'll post pictures after I get them fixed up.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys,

i've just found a pair of APCs for about $105 but not sure about the authenticity of it. here are the details:

Yellow line selvage

Tab indicating jeans model is non-existant

APC pin is missing

The rest of it looks like the real deal especially the feel of the denim and cut. when i tried it on, it seems to be the Cure model.

Any good ppl here able to verify if APC has a model like that? much thanks in advance

yea i thought all selvages from APCs are redline too. the question is, does the Cure model comes in selvage in the first place? from what i know, only the NS has selvage

$105 for fake APCs seems pretty steep as well

No, Hipsters, Rescues, Standards and New Standards are all selvage. The New Cure has the edge cut off because they're so taipred, but I don't know about the Cures, I've never even unfolded a pair at the store, haha.

hello guys,

i've just found a pair of APCs for about $105 but not sure about the authenticity of it. here are the details:

Yellow line selvage

Tab indicating jeans model is non-existant

APC pin is missing

The rest of it looks like the real deal especially the feel of the denim and cut. when i tried it on, it seems to be the Cure model.

Any good ppl here able to verify if APC has a model like that? much thanks in advance

i'm just wondering if you're mistaking selvage for a flat felled seam.

if the tab indicating the jeans model is missing, don't buy it.

I just got my first real tear in my Rescues. The crotch seam ripped a little while ago, but the denim didn't rip, just the thread, which I fixed myself. I'm taking them to a tailor tomorrow afternoon, hopefully it's fixable.

DSCN5501.jpg

DSCN5502.jpg

DSCN5503.jpg

I've had these since 8/26, and I've only missed about 4 days of wear with these. I skate in them daily and I feel they're coming along OK. I'll post pictures after I get them fixed up.

amateurs...

:D

Honestly man, those are not flattering at all. They look better on you than your friend but you obviously don't need to rock a belt with those...

Sizing down too much creates some weird folds and creases...

Are you talking about me or him? Because I sized down more than he did. My pair is the first set and his is the second set. I wear a belt because I like the way it looks.

I just ordered some black NS (size 25!). Pics when I get em.

Interested in seeing your pics, I think we're pretty similar sizes and have always wanted to do APC's in 25 but can't bring myself to endure a week of agony for fear of cutting off circulation to my scrotum, but I know the fit would be nice.

By the by, they've changed the tags on APC's recently and am curious if there are any other changes they've made...

amateurs...

Haha, if that hahappened to mine I would have bbeen bummed at least nobody noticed when mine ripped, I was out in public for 2 hours with nothing else to change into. The rip you got in front under the fly ripped on mine a few weeks back, too, but I was able to sew that back up no problem.

Was yours fixable?

hey yall. i have a friend who wants to buy a pair of new standards. he says that he usually wears a 30 in gap and 31 in regular levis. what size should i advice him to wear? thanks!

Size down 2 or 3 if he wants a somewhat slimmer fit.

fuck, i called APC today about the exchange and they are out of sizes 28-32 in the Black New standards!!! They arent receiving anymore until mid-january

i dunno whether to exchange mine and wait it our or just get some black waxed diors?

anyone interested in a brand spanking new pair of Black new standards? sz, 33?

No, Hipsters, Rescues, Standards and New Standards are all selvage. The New Cure has the edge cut off because they're so taipred, but I don't know about the Cures, I've never even unfolded a pair at the store, haha.

The new cure is not selvage, just raw denim

pics anyone?

I'm getting some NS for someone - his true waist size is 34, should a 32 or 33 be fine?

My true waste is 35 inches and I wear size 28 in ns, 31 in gap and levi's or 32 if I want them baggy. Find out what size he wears and size down accordingly. Hope this helps.

my true waist size is a bit more than 35". Do you think I could have bought a size 28? Well, when I put them on the first time, I couldn't button the last 3 buttons. Normally that's the "perfect" fit, right?

BTW: I did a cold soak for 35-45mins (don't know exactly)... The water turned DARKYELLOW... it was gross... now they don't smell like fume any more. :)

They don't shine any more, but well, I feel much more comfortable in my jeans now.

Oh, and when you put your jeans in the water, what do you use to keep the pair under water?

my true waist size is a bit more than 35". Do you think I could have bought a size 28? Well, when I put them on the first time, I couldn't button the last 3 buttons. Normally that's the "perfect" fit, right?

BTW: I did a cold soak for 35-45mins (don't know exactly)... The water turned DARKYELLOW... it was gross... now they don't smell like fume any more. :)

They don't shine any more, but well, I feel much more comfortable in my jeans now.

Oh, and when you put your jeans in the water, what do you use to keep the pair under water?

COCKFADES FTW

and no, you fucked up. at most its size down 4 i think. but i'd like to see the fit

Haha, if that hahappened to mine I would have bbeen bummed at least nobody noticed when mine ripped, I was out in public for 2 hours with nothing else to change into. The rip you got in front under the fly ripped on mine a few weeks back, too, but I was able to sew that back up no problem.

Was yours fixable?

fixable...yes...but they look hideous. i'm going to wear them until summer and then run into the ocean with them and get ironhearts.

pics of repairs later.

Did you even read this thread? Sounds like denim leggings.

anyone know if they're gonna do a run of Black Raw NC's?

i'd totally drop some flif on those suckaz.

You and me both, man. Something tells me with the trend towards more fuller cuts starting though, we won't be seeing that, which is shit.