APC denim

Geowu

Looks pretty bad. Could become a part of the Jeansmuseum with roughest denim rag items including poor condition stuff telling stories about the fast life of a jeans

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have time and patience, go on wearing them another long time without washing, till they fall apart, because their fading colour is just incredible. Such unwashed items are most wanted for the jeansmuseum, which is collecting stuff telling a long story through their fading.

hes right. its better to go someplace and try a pair on, see if you like the style/fit or whether you'd want to size up or down, than trying to calculate your best fit online.

this thread is a perfect example of how some people don't get the right fit off the bat when they buy online.

new standard -- size down 2

new cure -- size down 1

i just washed my NS for the second time and they look great. i'm not worried about washing these jeans too much, because they STRETCH like crazy. the fit looks like crap when they're all stretched out, so i like shrinking them back down.

Tried on some New Cures the other day. 32s had a tiny bit of room around the waist, whereas I had to struggle a bit to get the top two buttons done up on the 31s. 31s sound like the size to get?

Any idea when context will be restocking APCs? I'm in Sydney, and don't really want to pay 210 AUD for APCs when they could be had for much less.

I'm in between gettin Cures and NS.... how much should i size down on the cures if i decide to get them?

And i was considering the new cures but i think those would be a little bit too nut hugging for me haha

i sized down 2 and they fit just fine

tagged waist is 27 and they have stretched to a 31, need to wear a belt now

i am a 29 waist for reference hope that helps

Tried on some New Cures the other day. 32s had a tiny bit of room around the waist, whereas I had to struggle a bit to get the top two buttons done up on the 31s. 31s sound like the size to get?

Any idea when context will be restocking APCs? I'm in Sydney, and don't really want to pay 210 AUD for APCs when they could be had for much less.

Yes and im not sure.

Can someone list a few places in SoCal where I can find some APCs to try on?

APC store in LA, look on the website for details.

Jesus I sized down 2 on the new cures to a 27 and I had to get someone else to stretch them out a bit. My legs were a little too "muscular" <-(can be read as fat) for them. Now I love the look of them but will have to break them in a bit more before they fit me fine.

If your legs are too fat you might want to be careful or risk a blowout. from what youre describing (about the fat legs) i'm probably skinnier than you and I wear 29s and NCs. I would suggest you might have done better with a 28 instead. The taper on the legs is pretty slim.

Hi; I was wondering--since the APC standards are unisex--if there is any difference in sizing between men and women? I wear a men's 30x34, but I do have wide hips...Which sucks quite a lot. I know to go down in size...but...should I order women's sizes? I don't even think they go up that high--if that is a waist measurement for the women's sizes as well...Well, I'm a girl, by the way...5'10" and 140 lbs...*cry*

Looking at all of the pictures and...5,000 posts on this thread, I really like how they fit and wouldn't mind spending that kind of money on jeans if it's worth it, but I live in the middle of nowhere. So, I can't very well try on a pair...

Any suggestions?

I think this is my first post on SuFu but I regularly post over on styleforum.

My waist is 32" and I did size down 2 to a 30 with my New Standards, but they aren't really tight at all. Are they going to stretch out a ton? I've heard they do and would prefer not to have some huge jeans.

They won't stretch out as much, but they'll still stretch a bit. They'll be a slim fit, but maybe not as slim as you were hoping.