APC denim

Geowu

I want a pair of jeans similar to levis 501's but not as much sag in the back in the rise, the thigh not being so big but not being snugg and a smaller leg opening. Ive tried 514s and there nice but the leg opening is too wide. The pic on page 100 of the guy wearing rescues looks like the way i would want them to look. I am 6'3 190 pounds. My waist is a 36. What can yous suggest for me? Thanks.

rescues in sz 33.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what sz should i get if im normally around a 34 in any jean after they stretch out in the new standards? Those are the loosest cut of the raw apcs correct?

APC rescues fit a little looser than new standards, as new standards are slightly tapered where as rescues are more of a straight leg cut. I would recommend getting at least 32's most likely something smaller as apcs will stretch at least 2 sizes.

crosspost from evolution thread

Here are my APC new cures, @ 3 months, with 1 rain soak @ 2 months...

Also the past month I havn't been able to wear them much, since I work fulltime and can't wear jeans to work... :|

Going to wash in 1 month ( i don't care if they are "not ready" )

These were taken in direct sunlight with no flash, so pretty much natural color

Stuff starting to come in, nothing spectacular yet...

tn_DSC00963.JPG

tn_DSC00966.JPG

tn_DSC00968.JPGtn_DSC00969.JPG

tn_DSC00970.JPG

tn_DSC00971.JPGtn_DSC00972.JPG

tn_DSC00973.JPG

constant struggle, i'd hold off on the wash unless they stink. I've had New Standards that looked like that after 3 weeks. Your combs are coming in nice but need more time (at least til you can see ecru peeking through in places), and you will probably get a second round of hige after awhile, just be patient...