APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a quick question about APC hipsters...

Denim Bar suggests going 2 sizes down to account for stretch. I'm a 32 in the waist, but 34 on the hips where the jeans will sit. I'm not sure if that means I should by a 32, or stick with a 30.

Thanks in advance for any advice :-)

I normally wear a size 32 in most jeans, but I somehow squeezed into a 27 NS, wonder what that will look like in a couple of months

32 - > 27?? I think I'd worry more about how the balls are doing in a couple of months rather than how the jeans look.

Does anyone know if new standard jeans in corduroy expand like the regular jeans? I am usually a 32'' waist but I was thinking of getting 30". Does anyone have any advice?

Nooooo! Don't size down. Get your regular size as they are cut as per the tag size and won't stretch.

yay two months of wear

smell becomes more noticeable as i sit cross-legged in front of my computer.

FUCCKKKK :confused:

what kinda shrinkage in length can you expect after a hot soak.

and this is before any wearing in--right after purchasing

NONE

Just picked up a pair of hipsters in a 29. They are pretty tight in the thighs. The 30 however was just right but I know they are going to stretch. Deff sit lower on the waist, but I like the overall fit. I normally wear a 32/33 waist. I tried on a 31w in the NS and they were too loose and they didnt have a 30 so I went with the Hipster...

im about five months into this pair of new standards and i'm more than happy. they fade soo quickly. the only thing i really regret is the cell phone fade, but i'm not about to change my life for my jeans. after the quality and price that i got for the ns i really don't know what to go with next. i'll post pics once i get home from europe.

I normally wear a size 32 in most jeans, but I somehow squeezed into a 27 NS, wonder what that will look like in a couple of months

sufu is proud of you... i have a 31" waist and can wear ns's in a 26 comfortably, however 26" Cures and Hipsters i don't wear anymore because of the tiny yokes and pockets, and low rise front and back-> leads to asscrack.

i've tried on numerous occasions to try and fit into 25" new standards, but they're so tight i don't think i'd even get any whiskers to form.

here's an embarrassing confession; everytime i buy a new pair of apc's i buy them so tight that i am guaranteed to end up hyperextending my right index finger trying to get my hand into the pockets. has happened about 3-4 times now and am sick of it.

I want a pair of jeans similar to levis 501's but not as much sag in the back in the rise, the thigh not being so big but not being snugg and a smaller leg opening. Ive tried 514s and there nice but the leg opening is too wide. The pic on page 100 of the guy wearing rescues looks like the way i would want them to look. I am 6'3 190 pounds. My waist is a 36. What can yous suggest for me? Thanks.