APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be the most obvious question ever, but how is the quality of the denim? I mean, several denimheads have been saying that Uniqlo's denim is on par with if not better than APC's....if so, am I paying all the extra money for the fit/cut?

Crappy pic, but yeah I this is my first APC denim and I'm happy how they fade.

These are @ 3 weeks!

Of course this is not the true color. contrast has been altered a bit because it was so fucking dark but you get the idea. They fade quick.

And stretch a lot.

620181855_46934a1230_o.jpg

i can safely say i've worn them for a month now.

apcns1.jpg

apcns2.jpg

beginning to see nice honeycomb/whisker fading. should i take a picture with them on as well?

*edit* also got my ralf dry greycast today in the mail. awesomeness.

but i think 34" is a little too damn long. probably have to go to SE and get them hemmed/chainstitched :(

I have a question reguarding rescues. Is it possible to get the same stacking patterns as the new standards or cures considering the fact that the rescues have a larger hem? Whenever I wear vans my hem starts dragging along the ground. Does it require a certain pair of shoes with a larger ankle section in order to get the right stacking? When I try wearing shoes such as nike sb dunks, the hem doesn't drag anymore, however, the stacking doesn't seem right either. Please consider the fact that I just started on my rescues about 3 weeks ago so it may take a while longer? What do people with rescues tend to do? cuff or attempt to stack? My rescues have also been hemmed to a 33. I'm 5' 10"

Any help/opinion/feedback would be great

I went to the flagship APC store last weekend to try on a couple pairs of denim and I noticed that their Hipster cut had a 5 button fly and not 3. I tried them on and indeed they fit pretty similar to the NS but had a slightly lower rise and wider hem at the bottom. What's the story with these? I've heard people complain about the rise on the hipster but it sounds like they all came from the US who only carry the 3-button version?

the rise was even lower? oh man. i feel that the ns rise is already low enough. the hipsters scare me :(

I probably should have clarified that I was referring to the back rise. The hipster is supposed to be much lower than the NS since it supposedly is a womens jean and many here have said it's very very lowrise. That's why I found the 5 button version to be particularly interesting since it had a more "normal" rise.

gfunkdocta - 2 sizes down for sure. will seem tight at first but dont worry they do stretch alot over time.

NEED HELP: I have a pair of rescues that I love. my favorite denim. So now I've been trying to find a black pair of denim that are basically exactlyy like rescues. Anyone have any insight for me? I tried the hundreds denim from their new summer line and I made a huge mistake there, i know. Any help is appreciated.

I went to the flagship APC store last weekend to try on a couple pairs of denim and I noticed that their Hipster cut had a 5 button fly and not 3. I tried them on and indeed they fit pretty similar to the NS but had a slightly lower rise and wider hem at the bottom. What's the story with these? I've heard people complain about the rise on the hipster but it sounds like they all came from the US who only carry the 3-button version?

Did you go to the store in West Hollywood?? If so how was it? I need to go soon.

Size down 2 for tight fit, 1 for slimmer fit, true to size for slimish. They're not true to size.