Denim in Singapore

tweeds

but the masses will still buy it cos there's reddie line

i love the masses. the masses know their shit. the masses follows blindly, but they know what to follow. i love the masses. the ones who follow designs, not the ones who follow brand names. i love the masses. We should do things to cater for the masses, just because it would be massive.

i love the masses. the masses know their shit. the masses follows blindly, but they know what to follow. i love the masses. the ones who follow designs, not the ones who follow brand names. i love the masses. We should do things to cater for the masses, just because it would be massive.

lolzzzzz,

anyhoo i was just saying, there's nth wrong if zara creates a line of selvedge denim with actual selvedge, but using a low-quality denim and trying to pass it off as selvedge to the unsuspecting and ignorant, whats the difference from the people selling fake goods on the streets?

just my opinions and thoughts

i feel denim is gonna be the next big trend in singapore mannn

"the next big trend"??? where the fuck have you been for the past year?

or for that matter, past 5 years.

That drapey shit seems to be hitting the masses for womenswear now. Take a look at the storefront display for zara at taka. Even F21 is getting in on the game.

Any exciting new stores for men opening lately? I know there's this new-ish place at haji lane (shop not found? shop no where?) that stocks helmut lang, y-3, some n-hoolywood, neil barrett, for somewhat cheaper prices.

I've got a friend opening a store called Blackmarket, stocking only local designers so that's going to be interesting as well.