tweeds

Denim in Singapore

Hey guys sorry if im asking a question which have been asked before. But may i know if there is anywhere else in Singapore which sells Nudie Jeans at a lower price as compared to Style:Nordic at Haji lane? Thanks :)

Hey man, I just finished a semester abroad in Singapore, which I might say was the best time of my life! But in terms of denim, singapore is super dry. I didn't even find any place that sold Nudies, and if they do it's going to be super expensive due to Singapore's lack of purchasing power and lack of demand. And some of the shops mentioned on the first page are closed down. Hope that helps.

Hey! thanks for the reply actually :) Style: Nordic still carries them but i think it is wayyy overpriced as compared to the States cause i just called to ask them about the price yesterday :X Does anyone else know where to get Nudies at a lower price? Much appreciated!

wow, two pages on this thread of words other than nudies, diors and skulls.

looks like our people is moving in the right direction. I'm impressed.

I think plongin just jinxed it man... Hahaha.. Once he mentioned not mentioning nudies, look what happened... :P Not that I have anything against nudies, mind you.

Hey guys sorry if im asking a question which have been asked before. But may i know if there is anywhere else in Singapore which sells Nudie Jeans at a lower price as compared to Style:Nordic at Haji lane? Thanks :)

trying using the search, been mentioned about where to get it from online sources.

anyway some new JR denim over at Know It Nothing...

check it out ;)

hi all, unfortunately i tore my nudies crotch pretty badly quite a big tear. anyone know where can i get it fixed and the price for doing so?

hi all, unfortunately i tore my nudies crotch pretty badly quite a big tear. anyone know where can i get it fixed and the price for doing so?

Guest MTRLB

I need April 77 Tanker jeans.

Anyone knows other than Queen's Couture, who stock it?

meta lah!......

Son you must have sized down way too much. ignore the hole and let your balls breathe.

U better kop tougher denim next time. That's right, real de-nim, not them nudies you call jeens. I recommend Sugarkane or Skulls. them be tough muthafckers. No need to worry about blowing ur crotch.

Or better kop the raw Diors. Yea I said it, them joints be rocked by the cat Kanye. Best to keep your high fashuun game up on point, ya digggg???

Are Julian Reds available in Singapore?

Yes. Know It Nothing at 51 Haji Lane.

haha

i ripped my apcs when i jumped a the road divider.

i sewed it back using dental floss and material frm some type1s.

makes me look homeless i swear.

i like it though

will try to get pics.

Son you must have sized down way too much. ignore the hole and let your balls breathe.

U better kop tougher denim next time. That's right, real de-nim, not them nudies you call jeens. I recommend Sugarkane or Skulls. them be tough muthafckers. No need to worry about blowing ur crotch.

Or better kop the raw Diors. Yea I said it, them joints be rocked by the cat Kanye. Best to keep your high fashuun game up on point, ya digggg???

i hope you're joking son...

diors just feel.. "flimsy" for a lack of a better word.

skulls are pretty alright, but fuck the hypebeasts from that stupid forum for making em look bad

APCs where's its at my friends.

haha

i ripped my apcs when i jumped a the road divider.

i sewed it back using dental floss and material frm some type1s.

makes me look homeless i swear.

i like it though

will try to get pics.

hahaha that is hilarious. would love to see pics.

doesn't dental floss dissolve after a while though?

JRs are not worth the cash imo.

iffy construction and material.

they used to be so much better... cant say for the newer ones but i'm sure it's better than nudies. come on

they used to be so much better... cant say for the newer ones but i'm sure it's better than nudies. come on

amen to that.

i hope you're joking son...

diors just feel.. "flimsy" for a lack of a better word.

skulls are pretty alright, but fuck the hypebeasts from that stupid forum for making em look bad

APCs where's its at my friends.

SON, Imma be mad dead cee-rious dawg. Those hos be like "Them diors like on Pharell? U so fly and shit."

In all seriousness, I prefer washed diors to raws. The earlier Slimane-era washes are quite tasteful, even understated for some.

APC is cool, but they are freaking hot. Especially with the heatwave going on now. I was sweating mad balls when I wore my apcs last week. But they are quite cheap when ordered online.

Been thinking of buying the black washed hobokens for KiN for a while...

SON, Imma be mad dead cee-rious dawg. Those hos be like "Them diors like on Pharell? U so fly and shit."

In all seriousness, I prefer washed diors to raws. The earlier Slimane-era washes are quite tasteful, even understated for some.

APC is cool, but they are freaking hot. Especially with the heatwave going on now. I was sweating mad balls when I wore my apcs last week. But they are quite cheap when ordered online.

Been thinking of buying the black washed hobokens for KiN for a while...

WOT R U WAITING 4 ?!?!?!?!?

here are some pics of my omnigods 50-02A as promised after about 2 weeks of wear. the denim is quite soft, thus the creases are hard to set in.

2lndqr.jpg

2qu2jxk.jpg

2mhspc7.jpg

here's a pic to show the hairyness of the denim

1z6saj4.jpg

WOT R U WAITING 4 ?!?!?!?!?

i NEED DA DOUGH 4 THA SHORTIESZ. THROW IN UR CAPE + 1 PACK MALBORO AND I CALL DEAL.

ALWAYS A HUSTLER ON DA REAL KONCEPT. WORD IZ BOND.

BTW U KOP JUUNBOK YET LAH?

The Lawn has shifted to Wheelock Place, 3rd floor if I am not wrong. Take the MRT to Orchard MRT and follow the signs.

Btw, thanks hur hur! Omnigods looking good! Fit pics? It's a slim straight right? And how was taiwan? :)

The Lawn has shifted to Wheelock Place, 3rd floor if I am not wrong. Take the MRT to Orchard MRT and follow the signs.

Yea you should be right. I passed by there a few times but was under the impression it's the ladies apparel branch *shrugs*