tweeds

Denim in Singapore

anyone knows which sg levi store stocks Levis jeans(excluding LVCs) that are Raw?any idea about the prices?

Thanx in advance!

Need some help. Are there any shops in singapore that provides dyeing services, for garments eg, jeans?

I heard that a shop in peninsular plaza does that but Can someone provide the location or info to other shops that does similar services?

thank you.

I am just new to the superdenim scene and would simply like some help with my purchase. Wouldn't be that stupid to promote my blogshop together with my uncertainly of it's authencity. Bad for business. Would have stated explicitly my blogshop offers the best deal for nudies.

I have read from some forums that they are authentic.

Alternatively, you can check out online stores like denimbaronline.com or selfedge.com

man, this thread sucks soggy socks.

Second that. Nothing much here rather than asking little questions which can be all found in FAQs.

What's this "better" thread?

The fashion explosion in Singapore seems to have slowed down somewhat though...

sorry should be "no" better thread

anyone can tell me where i can get eternals in singapore?

I don't think they're available? You'll probably have to resort to a jp proxy or cop one on the supermarket or sth. But just to be sure u're better off asking plongs or tweeds.

This thread is turning into the SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (SG EDITION).

What's wrong w/ getting Nudies jeans?

(or for that matter the people who want to get them?)

Apologies

Should be those treating this thread like Small Question Thread

(Especially those who enquired on Nudie)

Hope I've cleared it up ;)

ya its him, i don't care about their dispute man

why should i get from nordicstic and pay more, when i can buy from the blog and pay lesser dude? :o

prices may be cheaper, but i would choose not to deal with unethical people. each to each own :)

did anyone noticed?

zara tried to mimic the selvedge red-line in their new 'raw denim' but failed terribly

Mmm well i'm sure that's not the only thing they've tried to imitate.

They've also got a pair of patent high tops that look a lot like supras. Lil wayne concept and all that.

but the masses will still buy it cos there's reddie line

but the masses will still buy it cos there's reddie line

i love the masses. the masses know their shit. the masses follows blindly, but they know what to follow. i love the masses. the ones who follow designs, not the ones who follow brand names. i love the masses. We should do things to cater for the masses, just because it would be massive.

i love the masses. the masses know their shit. the masses follows blindly, but they know what to follow. i love the masses. the ones who follow designs, not the ones who follow brand names. i love the masses. We should do things to cater for the masses, just because it would be massive.

lolzzzzz,

anyhoo i was just saying, there's nth wrong if zara creates a line of selvedge denim with actual selvedge, but using a low-quality denim and trying to pass it off as selvedge to the unsuspecting and ignorant, whats the difference from the people selling fake goods on the streets?

just my opinions and thoughts

i feel denim is gonna be the next big trend in singapore mannn

"the next big trend"??? where the fuck have you been for the past year?

or for that matter, past 5 years.

That drapey shit seems to be hitting the masses for womenswear now. Take a look at the storefront display for zara at taka. Even F21 is getting in on the game.

Any exciting new stores for men opening lately? I know there's this new-ish place at haji lane (shop not found? shop no where?) that stocks helmut lang, y-3, some n-hoolywood, neil barrett, for somewhat cheaper prices.

I've got a friend opening a store called Blackmarket, stocking only local designers so that's going to be interesting as well.

hey

long time no see

lotsa new faces

but it seems that this thread is dying a slow death unlike when it first started.

anyway, where's tweedles and the rest of the old guard?

you got money mah. people poor

to each his own~~~:P

there's no link here

my point:

1) i will not buy from cheapnudie

2) i get mine cheaper than cheapnudie anyways

:)