Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Hey guys. I'm pretty new this denim scene, u guys can prob tell since this is my first post. Been reading about raw denim for awhile and i'm ready to take the plunge. Looking for a pair of black raw jeans, preferably something that is slim/straight but not skinny cause i'm quite big size, about 180cm, 80kg. I like the fit pics of the imperial dukes that i saw on context but i'm open to other options. Anyone got any suggestions and also where to get the jeans in sg? Thanks!

there IS a denim scene. Mostly made up of brand new nudie

nudies getting real popular - in the past 3 weeks i've seen 3 different guys in nudies while waiting at the bus stop outside my residence. all 3 looked like tight long johns + cons + really small t-shirt / fred perry polo.

Hey guys. I'm pretty new this denim scene, u guys can prob tell since this is my first post. Been reading about raw denim for awhile and i'm ready to take the plunge. Looking for a pair of black raw jeans, preferably something that is slim/straight but not skinny cause i'm quite big size, about 180cm, 80kg. I like the fit pics of the imperial dukes that i saw on context but i'm open to other options. Anyone got any suggestions and also where to get the jeans in sg? Thanks!

imperials are the best shit you gonna and ever own.. but singapore no longer has them.. try selfedge.. my imperial order from there has not pulled through yet tho.. dang..

there IS a denim scene. Mostly made up of brand new nudie

pretty much. i see crisp new nudies everywhere. wonder how many people will actually wear them out. not quite so bad as to call it giordano. but i mean hey.. uniqlo is kinda meant for basics like tees for layering, plane sweaters and random 'sai kang' polos. it really is the Giordano of japan...

anyone here taking up the Denime 66xx contest?

1)

http://www.mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8898

2) http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=148774&page=25

the sufu one is much less active though. it would be nice if more s'poreans took part and added some diversity with hardcore japanese denim to the mainly Nudie scene...

heheh i'm not taking part in the denime contest but i'm in the massa denim contest, i dont know what is your definition of 'hardcore japanese denim' but the massa jeans are kaihara denim. been running since september 08. and i just did a full wash last night :D

nudies getting real popular - in the past 3 weeks i've seen 3 different guys in nudies while waiting at the bus stop outside my residence. all 3 looked like tight long johns + cons + really small t-shirt / fred perry polo.
oh man.. you have it lucky.. i see nudies at school everyday..

?What happened to the lawn?

stopped bringing in imperials i think - just wasn't selling well enough.

heheh i'm not taking part in the denime contest but i'm in the massa denim contest, i dont know what is your definition of 'hardcore japanese denim' but the massa jeans are kaihara denim. been running since september 08. and i just did a full wash last night :Doh man.. you have it lucky.. i see nudies at school everyday..

wow where the nudie army at?

Hi. I wants to alter my denim jacket, anyone got recommendation of tailor?

i know this is like my nth+1 referral , i swear i dont work for them, but tet tailors is always one option. i had my denim jacket tailored down from a classic M down to a really slim size S. tailoring is good, end product looks like it was its original construction. you can also go to Clancy's at FEP - i had a blazer tailored down there and it turned out very well. since this is denim i think tet's familiarity with the fabric may be worth considering.

pretty much. i see crisp new nudies everywhere. wonder how many people will actually wear them out. not quite so bad as to call it giordano. but i mean hey.. uniqlo is kinda meant for basics like tees for layering, plane sweaters and random 'sai kang' polos. it really is the Giordano of japan...

anyone here taking up the Denime 66xx contest?

1)

http://www.mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8898

2) http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=148774&page=25

the sufu one is much less active though. it would be nice if more s'poreans took part and added some diversity with hardcore japanese denim to the mainly Nudie scene...

i can confidently tell you these buggers know shit about raw denim and breaking in.. they basically buy them because they are OHH SKINNY JEENZZ.. upmarket skinny jeans as compared to cheap mondays.. buggers who wear crisp new nudies and walk around yaya papaya make me wana punch their balls..

yo yo reminds me of this dude in my lecture group whos fat and wearing thin finns. will try to get a pic up soon for the lolz.

honestly, i liked my pair of nudie alot... dont think i'd bear to retire it although its kinda reaching the end of its life span soon.

i can confidently tell you these buggers know shit about raw denim and breaking in.. they basically buy them because they are OHH SKINNY JEENZZ.. upmarket skinny jeans as compared to cheap mondays.. buggers who wear crisp new nudies and walk around yaya papaya make me wana punch their balls..

What's the deal with nudies? they're just your regular swedish jeans. Besides, if you're really into denim you wouldn't be wearing nudies at all.