Denim in Singapore

tweeds

hmm...i might give it a shot. (i think i know a kid or two who might be interested as well)

but seeing the relationship raw denim has with singapore's humidity and weather, in terms of fading, drop all hopes of ever winning; expect to come in last.

Nice patch design indeed, but dunno anything about the jeans.

info on em isnt hard to find at all. a bunch of threads on those. i say we all get in on the act and buy those contest jeans, and have a little local contest of our own.

any idea where to look for a variety of vans shoes in SG?

went to queesnway and penisular but both places seems to have rather limited design/models.

Any particular shop or location?

Thx!

the range of vans in singapore is pathetic, you basically covered most good places if you've been to queens.

do try Royal sporting house they are the largest stockist so to speak, but the range is sporadic at best. Try y our luck at takashimaya or raffles city, however what i usually do is that i'd gather some friends who want vans, and we'd order from the website and split shipping. That way you get what you want and you save alot of frustration going on a wild hunt around singapore. Trust me, i spent a year trying to cop a pair of navy blue authentics :) (with no sucess i might add)

I live like 10 minutes from the place. The mall strikes me as mass-market boring stuff. But I'll take a look. Which floor is it in?

Also, isn't there a MIZ29 at Queensway?

P.S The only vans I see here being worn are slip-ons (ugh!) and some SK8-his. We need more halfcabs and eras.

I can't really remember which floor that shop is at, but it's near the escalator.. pretty obvious since it's the only shop that carry vans shoes and skater gear.

good luck!

Think they're pretty much interchangable as they're owned by the same group i think.

Anyways anyone been to the new Graniph store? I ran into Whizkit there and apparently Valhalla too. Way cheaper now, but think the spot is really blown now.

what i want is a segway so that when i go to ann siang hill i will not have to walk and sweat buckets...and while i'm dreaming i wish bukit merah and haji lane could be next to each other as well.

I always thought Ann Siang is pretty manageable once you get there from Maxwell, even if you dont drive.

Bukit Merah? You referring to the guerilla shop? I have not been there since the opening day. Do they have good stuff on sale there?

the CdGGS closing sale just started actually.

Closing sale? They were there like 2 years ago. Or is shorter?

Are they closing for good or just shifting.

I recall they have some old CDG stuff and some CDG stuff for GGuerilla shop only.

Yup. Any cool stuff for sale?