Denim in Singapore

tweeds

anyone here knows how much is the julian red hoboken going for at haji ??? i went down but they're close the other day... damn... haha

If i',m not wrong..ranging from 280-320 for julian red.

Hi Guys, where can i find Samurai Jeans in Singapore?

And is Belief and Surrender the only shops carrying Neighborhood? Heard that Far East Plaze Ape Workshop also carrys them but i can't see them when i walk in..

Pls Help.

Ash

If i',m not wrong..ranging from 280-320 for julian red.

Hi Guys, where can i find Samurai Jeans in Singapore?

And is Belief and Surrender the only shops carrying Neighborhood? Heard that Far East Plaze Ape Workshop also carrys them but i can't see them when i walk in..

Pls Help.

Ash

sammys arent available in singapore ( if they were i'd have a pair right now).

if you're talking about neighborhood in general then yeah you pointed out the only two stockists around...if you're talkin neighborhood denim then its only surrender. bape workshop only sells neighborhood in the form of neighborhood x supreme stuff, but im pretty sure all of that is sold out already.

you can try woodland 301 (or 301 woodland i cant remember) at the basement of heeren. they're basically a leather goods store, so they have a range of pretty awesome leather belts. if im right you can customize your specifications and the dude will make it for you. and im pretty sure, if not very sure, that a belt there costs less than 100...

For all you Denim heads in Singapore.

Just went to Club 21 selling Dior Homme jeans.

They actually have white jeans. Looking at it carefully, I saw sparkles on it. But visible if you look real close to it. For that, you will have to pay the princely sum of $1,031.00 Sing Dollars. If you really want it, at least wait for the 50% sale which should be soon.

FYI for some bizarre reason, they only have Dior Hommes in whites, blacks and 1 pair of Khaki pants. Its as if Dior Homme is seen through colour blind eyes there. So you can forget about your indigos, blacks and greys.

For all you Denim heads in Singapore.

Just went to Club 21 selling Dior Homme jeans.

They actually have white jeans. Looking at it carefully, I saw sparkles on it. But visible if you look real close to it. For that, you will have to pay the princely sum of $1,031.00 Sing Dollars. If you really want it, at least wait for the 50% sale which should be soon.

FYI for some bizarre reason, they only have Dior Hommes in whites, blacks and 1 pair of Khaki pants. Its as if Dior Homme is seen through colour blind eyes there. So you can forget about your indigos, blacks and greys.

Nah, they have washed indigo jeans. They're pretty nice and have a good fit, it's 799. It's kept in the cupboard, i find that strange too but i think it's because they want to avoid 15932 questions whether those are on sale cos they aren't.

The word from one of the guys there is that there's going to be a further reduction in a few weeks time but if you wait then there's no guarantee they;'ll still have it.

Nah, they have washed indigo jeans. They're pretty nice and have a good fit, it's 799. It's kept in the cupboard, i find that strange too but i think it's because they want to avoid 15932 questions whether those are on sale cos they aren't.

The word from one of the guys there is that there's going to be a further reduction in a few weeks time but if you wait then there's no guarantee they;'ll still have it.

Hi!

Definitely they will reduce the sale by 50% as per Club 21 practise for so many years.

Some times, it can be very very fast. I remember buying some thing at 30% off and a short while later, discover the same item and size at 50% off!!

Didnt know about the hidden indigo stash. Funny.

They actually have a drawer for nett iems like Dior Homme black eagle buckle belt, Dior Homme mens face care stuff and leather goods. I remember getting their leather goods some time back at a minor discount. 20% I think.

But like you said the idigo wont be on sale, so no point waiting.

As for the white denim, at that price and colour, bet it wont fly like hot cakes.

So I suggest people keen should just wait and if they dont get it, who cares!

Its just a pair of jeans and its not like its 50 bucks or anything and its white, not beige or cream but actually white. Darn hard to match and wear except on labour day.