Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Wahahahh if I were to do that, I reckon I need to turn on all the air-con in my house........

I guess your jeans were drenched after you are done with the cleaning................

A consolation though....... it is written in some magazine or news article that male persperation (Eau de Sweat) attracts the opposite sex icon10.gif....... so has anyone really score with more chicks when they are wearing their unwashed jeans???

oh yes! that's true! some chicks offered their perfume to be applied on my 8mths unwash APC.. hahahaha!!

Wahahahh if I were to do that, I reckon I need to turn on all the air-con in my house........

I guess your jeans were drenched after you are done with the cleaning................

A consolation though....... it is written in some magazine or news article that male persperation (Eau de Sweat) attracts the opposite sex icon10.gif....... so has anyone really score with more chicks when they are wearing their unwashed jeans???

Don't believe that article.

the only female i managed to attract with the smell of my jeans is my mom.

she's constantly nagging about how they stink and why i should wash them.

and i am going '6 months 6 months'

yeah i know what u mean, but if you were willing to pay that kind of price for the apcs, why dont u just top up abit and get a pair of skulls?

yeah the skulls are also in consideration, i would probably get them over the new cures i think.

and regarding the sweat matter, it's not really the sweat that "attracts" the ladies, rather some hormones that are produced with it.

I think you are better off getting the jeans locally. If they dont' have stock etc, I suppose you still can order.

the jeans get snapped up at Club21 everytime they get restocks.

if u're able to get someone to buy them off the Dior boutiques it's probably the best way. luisaviaroma has good prices on the jeans but shipping's a killer.

hey plongin where do you pick up your shoes? see you buying so many nice kicks all the time

yo man, I pick up my shoes all over the place...but I have my usual spots that most other singaporeans hit up too.

I'm abit of a shoe freak.

Shameless Plug:

The Imperial Dukes 28s and 29s are in store now.

I brought in only 3 pairs of black and 3 pairs of indigo dukes in W28 , and same for W29 though. so wanna get better get before its gone. Can't hold stock for anyone, ya? :wink:

Cheers

Damien

The Lawn

club21 probably doesnt bring in raw dior. during the past 3 visits there, they only had the coated pants.

Hmm, a bit surprised. I know they have very very little stock during sale but I assume demand far outstrips supply.

I guess someone reading this should contact Dior Homme and bring in the full range themselves. Club 21 may not have an exclusive deal and Dior Homme may reconsider another stockist when I see Club 21 only dedicate a small small cupboard and space to Dior Homme clothes.

i think the reason being club21 the only in singapore to carry DH is because of their capability and reputation. DH definitely wont just give exc dealership to just anyone. and club21 being the biggest in sg would be "most" ideal to carry DH products. but trust me club21 prices are way over the roof top. their mark-up is ridiculous and its much cheaper buying online.

i think the reason being club21 the only in singapore to carry DH is because of their capability and reputation. DH definitely wont just give exc dealership to just anyone. and club21 being the biggest in sg would be "most" ideal to carry DH products. but trust me club21 prices are way over the roof top. their mark-up is ridiculous and its much cheaper buying online.

QFT ^^

the same can almost be said for any luxury brand store over in SG.

Hmm, a bit surprised. I know they have very very little stock during sale but I assume demand far outstrips supply.

I guess someone reading this should contact Dior Homme and bring in the full range themselves. Club 21 may not have an exclusive deal and Dior Homme may reconsider another stockist when I see Club 21 only dedicate a small small cupboard and space to Dior Homme clothes.

actually, contrary to what you might believe, raw diors are not that popular in club21. don't think the sales lady was lying when she told me 'locals do not have much interest in raw denim'

and i don't feel they can bring in the full line-up cos not many people, except my friend, are willing to dish out 599 for a plain white L/S shirt with a tiny bee embroidered on the bottom right hand side.

QFT ^^

the same can almost be said for any luxury brand store over in SG.

actually thats not true. Club21 prices truly are over the top, price percentages increase are alot higher than most luxury brand outlets here.

actually, contrary to what you might believe, raw diors are not that popular in club21. don't think the sales lady was lying when she told me 'locals do not have much interest in raw denim'

and i don't feel they can bring in the full line-up cos not many people, except my friend, are willing to dish out 599 for a plain white L/S shirt with a tiny bee embroidered on the bottom right hand side.

you might be right, but then again, judging from the hype I see around (especially frontal), alot of kids are looking for raw dior hookups. but you're right, they barely have any raw dior denim.

and I think they dont bring in the full range because they have so many brands to bring in, they can't just bring in full ranges of everything.

HI!

I said this before. Many of Club 21's prices are OK during sale time when I compared to say Hong Kong. I am not sure their mark up is way over the top. What were they charging for the Dior Homme jeans?

As for who can carry Dior Homme, think the main Dior Homme can come over if the market is good. Failing which it would be those bigger companies who can do so.