Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Mis,

I've tailored tees at Clancy's Alteration Center (located at Far East plaza)....they always do good jobs. The last time I went, i gave them one tee which I thought was a perfect fit, and told them to alter the other to exactly the fit of the perfect one, and it came out great. They're a lil more expensive though.

soz if this is off-topic,

but i saw some HTC belts at QC the other day.

but the price was wack o0

anyone has any comments on these?

nope, there's no way i'm dropping 400 bux on a studs/rhinestone belt though i heard from people who own them that the worksmanship is really fine, using high quality vintage leather and hammering the studs into the leather by hand and not by machine (the placings of the studs and hammering have to be very precise and shit like that).. also, the leather have to be broken in just like jeans..

hey guys... sorry to digress from the topic of talioring... :P was just checking out the selfedge online store... they provide free shipping worldwide... hehee... anyway, how would it compare price-wise buying from them and getting stuff from Japan? maybe it would be more convenient as they ship worldwide? :)

hey guys... sorry to digress from the topic of talioring... :P was just checking out the selfedge online store... they provide free shipping worldwide... hehee... anyway, how would it compare price-wise buying from them and getting stuff from Japan? maybe it would be more convenient as they ship worldwide? :)

Buying from Japan is way cheaper........... u can use vpost...... it really is not that diffucult to navigate the jap website

Agreed. Buying from Japan is much cheaper. Even inclusive of the shipping and charges if you decide to go through a proxy service, it'll be significantly cheaper than getting it from US. Have been buying stuff straight from there to Malaysia quite a few times now...:-)

real hard to say

cos

skulls is a slim tube leg eg. like --> |_|

which means the slimness is consistent throughout

whereas the new cures are slims with a taper like -> \_/

so it gets slimmer towards the bottom

the new cures, imo, also have a higher rise and is slightly looser in the thigh area.

in the end,

i prefer the cures over the 5010xx cos i found the 5010's fit too girly for me.

as i have chicken legs.

its best you try both on and decide which fit is best for ur frame.

cheers`

Hi fellas.......... I am thinking of making some beer money........ so pardon me if this is not meant for this thread or if I sound like a chore..........

I am thinking of bringing in some jeans to resell (anything on rakuten) ..... but I need to have a rough feel of the demand and of course, the amount that you guys are willing to pay for the ability to try on the jeans before shelling out a copious amount of dough for the denims.........

I am also thinking of doing a proxy service for say Singapore, Malaysia and maybe Thailand......... hopefully you guys can get the jeans at a lower price compared to those offered at some of the retailers here in Singapore....... this could cost something like......

Item price + 5% GST if applicable + $40 vpost shipping charges + $20 beer money + shipping charges to you or no charges for local pick-up

Let me know if this will workout....... if not then well..... there goes my beer money....darnnnnn..........

Sorry for sounding like a corny salesman....... My beer gut need to be fed.........

sidewalk10, FEP

dscn6047customte5.jpg

what i really like is the golden thread that they wove into the shirt.

the guys there know the ins and outs of their products, and are really friendly. two thumbs up.

i asked if they had loopwheeler, and they hadn't heard of it, so i had a short conversation about crazy japanese manufacture with one of the guys.

meant to go down to QC and take a second/third/fourth look at the aprils; the rain prevented me from doing that and i had to be happy with buying a graniph button-down instead. ;)

anyone has updates on the stock of aprils?

grey colourdrives sold out within the first few days, and the rest of the stock are depleting. go now!

TIP: i couldn't find your shirt on graniph.com weird..

qc has wat kinds of april77... and all of them are joey? just happened to see them hanging there, wondering if i shld get 1.....

they've this guitar pick pock.. v nice.

all of them are joey cuts if im not wrong. there's the joey cords, overdrives, colourdrives and hi-standards.