Denim in Singapore

tweeds

• 2 weeks later...

the denim shop, a new outlet in mandarin gallery, run by the same ppl as queen's couture, but more denim focused..

wooonderland is now in ion as bkkdan said

if you're not too fussy about denim, doesn't topman have some grey jeans?

looks like my post came too late then! :P

how long more are you here for?

its time for a gathering again (hint!) lol

Where to kop decently-priced black overdyed skinnies??? No cheap mondays or topmans pls.

bread & butter bro, hah

anyway, try +J wms skinny jeans. decent price 79.90

looks like my post came too late then! :P

how long more are you here for?

Flying out on Tuesday night.

So I've pretty much covered Orchard, might swing by Mandarin again to check out Ambush and pick up something from Y3. What else is new in Singapore that needs to be checked out?

its time for a gathering again (hint!) lol

definitely :P

i'm stuck in camp until sunday morning wtf :(

Flying out on Tuesday night.

So I've pretty much covered Orchard, might swing by Mandarin again to check out Ambush and pick up something from Y3. What else is new in Singapore that needs to be checked out?

not new, but should check them out if you've got time:

front row at raffles hotel

know it nothing at haji lane (bugis area)

do go check out know it nothing at 51 haji lane. sifr, their in-house label is ace!

yeah couple of new sifr drops & moscot in the store as well

wouldn't normal UJ jeans suffice? The T-000 for instance...

er, i would say it fits slimmer like maybe your n(n), the hem opening is 15cm for me while t 000 is arnd 17cm? i got the w25 which fits a w27,28 perfectly fine

and i know im a bit late on these but i just saw these recently:

http://vimeo.com/9200749

Ris Low's back in action lol

anyone knows which tailor here does a clean and secure job? I have a TOJ winter varsity and I want to change the inner lining for a thinner one.

Aye, probably a leather craftman to do the job. The Jalan Kledek Rd only opens at night if u want want to give it a try.

I went over to the Mandarin Gallery to check out on the DenimShop. They have only a few Flatheads available, most of them are Nudies and some Red Wings if anyone wanna find out.

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know a good denim tailor where I can get a nice, chain-stitched denim jacket tailored down?

no.. i m still trying to find a tailor to do chain stitching in s'pore too...

unfortunately.. no one found yet.. apparently it is a specalised machine... and i guess no tailor would buy 1 machine just for a single purpose job..

TET Tailors

level 2 peninsula shopping centre

no please nv nv nv go tet..

i had 1 extremely bad experience with tet.. and he does not do the alterations personally...

i rather you go to winning tailor which is the store diagonally opp tet.. that i have 300% confidence in.. and the uncle never fail to surprise me with his techinical skills and attention to details.

plus, he has handled dozens of branded and luxury labels to know their cuts and sizing.

no please nv nv nv go tet..

i had 1 extremely bad experience with tet.. and he does not do the alterations personally...

i rather you go to winning tailor which is the store diagonally opp tet.. that i have 300% confidence in.. and the uncle never fail to surprise me with his techinical skills and attention to details.

plus, he has handled dozens of branded and luxury labels to know their cuts and sizing.

So i guess if i don't mind not having my jacket chain stitched I should go there?

So i guess if i don't mind not having my jacket chain stitched I should go there?

Agreed on Winning Tailor!

He is a better choice in Peninsula Lvl 2. Although I'm sure he doesn't do chainstitch, maybe you wanna go there and find out more info.

yes please go winning tailor...

he is to me.. the best I have experienced and used so far.. hi attention to the fabric detail and overall design consideration is excellent...

he does not do chain stitch.... confirmed...

Is Skull Jeans 5010xx 6x6 available in any store in Singapore?

If not, any idea where can I get them from at the cheapest rate?

I don't think so. Anyway, it also depends if you want the red tab or cross version.