favorite film

red

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say everything done by Wes Anderson, guys a genius.

Has anyone seen a film called "Happiness"??? Spyed it the other night, I think I am scarred for life now.

I have to say everything done by Wes Anderson, guys a genius.

Has anyone seen a film called "Happiness"??? Spyed it the other night, I think I am scarred for life now.

its one of those rare movies i have avoided on purpose.

ive heard some unnerving things.

agree on mr. anderson.

cant wait to see his new movie which is animated by henry selick (who did the sea life in life aquatic and also nightmare before christmas).

Ohhhh, the new Wes sounds good. Is Bill Murry in there?

Yeah I would pass on Happiness.....hard work

its one of those rare movies i have avoided on purpose.

ive heard some unnerving things.

agree on mr. anderson.

cant wait to see his new movie which is animated by henry selick (who did the sea life in life aquatic and also nightmare before christmas).

Guest Fade to Black

another favorite film is Wong Kar Wai's "Days of Being Wild" .... Leslie Cheung's performance is immortal and Tony Leung's cameo at the end is arguably his finest moment, even before all his Cannes hype. The greatest HK movie ever made, in my opinion.

another favorite film is Wong Kar Wai's "Days of Being Wild" .... Leslie Cheung's performance is immortal and Tony Leung's cameo at the end is arguably his finest moment, even before all his Cannes hype. The greatest HK movie ever made, in my opinion.

Bikes and girls. seriously cool. Never knew it was so critically acclaimed tho. shit.

My favorite film: The Karate Kid. Got me on the Japan tip early haha.

the new wes andersen movie is a stop-motion Fantastic Mr. Fox adaptation, if people were wondering.

my favorite film? maybe Easy Rider. but I do love The Big Lebowski.

and the best movie i've seen in the past few years has got to be Little Children. truly astonishing.

after chris' recommendation i watched the vengeance trilogy, and would definitely put them up there.

in the mood for love is great.

off the asian film ting: star wars (no shit), rear window, the rules of attraction, night of the living dead, lots of 50's red scare sci-fi and sunset boulevard kind of flicks too, thanks to a film studies class.