what do you smell like?

junglejane

what cologne/perfume/whatever do you use (if any)? do you use a designer brand or some obscure flask bought at the market? or do you let your bodily fluids attract mates?

I've been using gucci rush for the past 7 years...I won't use any other perfume. I love it because when i see someone i haven't seen in a while they say 'oh the other day i smelled your perfume and thought of you'.

mmm.... my smell depends upon the occassion and mood

in general Gucci Envy (the girl's one but i honestly recon its a great scent and it better for guys), Ralph Lauren- Black, Tommy Hilf- freedom, Hugo Boss- motion, and Calvin Klein- truth , Dunhill - desire, and some other DKNY thingy

I'm gunna buck the male trend here and say that I wear a light cologne - it's by Frederik Malle, pretty obscure, and smells like bitter citrus/lime. Trying to be consistent with it (like you were saying above Jane), but every now and then I'll skip a day and wear something else, or nothing...

That said, my jeans are also taking on their own scent...and with the Australian summer comin on (35C today!), I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to last without a wash...

ralph ny RL smells great i reckon (for a girl)

theres no reason to stop using just bcos one guy doesnt like it, maybe hes just got bad taste

i've been using ralph by ralph lauren since middle school. i wore it recently and this guy i had a crush on told me it smelled bad so i stopped wearing it. so now i just smell like lotion - victoria's secret love spell or bath and body works cool citrus basil

i dont like the alcohol in colognes so i blend essential oils in water - i have a few bottles i made a while ago with blends that i dont even remember (one has sandalwood, one has cinnamon, one has eucalyptus, thats as certain as i can be because i dont follow recipes). if i want to smell like anything, i choose whichever i find first

i generally get given something new each christmas by some member of my family, so i have a bunch...

versace v/s

clinique happy

escada magnetism

ralph lauren polo sport

burberry weekend

z zegna

bvlgari blv

dkny be delicious

and gillette arctic ice antiperspirant deodorant