what do you smell like?

junglejane

Piss, sweat, smoke and beer...

However on occasion I do wear (god I hate to admit it) Fierce. Yeah thats right. The abercrombie scent from like 10 years ago. I swear it still smells better than any of that shit at Saphora. If I had to switch though I think I would lean towards one of those Varvatos scents.

I've used Bvlgari for atleast 5 years.. it has a nice calm and distinctive scent, I hate colognes that smell too strong or too typical / like every other brand.

Bvlgari is a great cologne; extremely distinctive but subtle and unoffensive.....

My rotation over the past 6 months has mostly been:

Bond No. 9 - Wall Street

Creed - Millesime Imperiale

Truefitt & Hill - 1805

Truefitt & Hill - Clubman

Penhaligon's - Endymion

I am a scent snob.......I spend waaayyy too much money on cologne and have at least 30 bottles.....

:confused:

Bvlgari is a great cologne; extremely distinctive but subtle and unoffensive.....

My rotation over the past 6 months has mostly been:

Bond No. 9 - Wall Street

Creed - Millesime Imperiale

Truefitt & Hill - 1805

Truefitt & Hill - Clubman

Penhaligon's - Endymion

I am a scent snob.......I spend waaayyy too much money on cologne and have at least 30 bottles.....

:confused:

hook a nukka up.

I started wearing cologne back in middle school and early high school thinking it was going to mask the smell of smoke from my mother's nose... now that I work with kids the same age, I can fully appreciate how funny kids are...

I rarely use cologne now, but if I do, my all-time favorite is Chanel Egoiste Platinum. I might wear it a few times a year now. I use the Clarins mens stuff in the shower and I think that smells nice, especially the shampoo. I smell nice, at least when I leave the house in the mornings. By night time, I smell like alcohol and cigarettes.