• family guy
    • simpsons
    • south park
    • yu gi oh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love venture brothers and metalocalypse. harvey birdman has the best quotes... on a side note my roomates cousin is the creator of aquateen (also does the voice of carl, ignignokt, and meatwad), space ghost coast to coast, and squidbillies. not to plug but new episode of aquateen friday night on adult swim fix.

Sick. ATHF is awesome too. Don't like Squidbillies though.

Boondocks is also very cool. It's interesting, blacks criticizing black culture has been pretty popular recently, though unfortunately some white guys with crew cuts that I know don't get the irony and earnest of the humor, and just walk away idolizing Charlie Murphy's character (the son of the rich guy, I forgot his name.. something Wunsler), or Samuel L. Jackson's character (Gin Rummy, right?). I feel like that show makes white teenagers more comfortable with saying "nigger," and I'm not certain that's a good thing.

• 2 months later...
Speaking of anime, anyone ever seen "Straw Hat Pirates"....... that shit always seems to be on TV here and it is the most confusing, horribly translated shit I have ever seen.....watching it gives me a headache

2m82l2w.jpg

its called one piece in america. used to love the show.

and i watched metalacolypse on youtube and loved it. i still dont think its better than family guy though.

how the hell can you compare south park and spongebob ?

south park is in a league of its own....

craaaab people craaab people talk like crab smells like people

Speaking of anime, anyone ever seen "Straw Hat Pirates"....... that shit always seems to be on TV here and it is the most confusing, horribly translated shit I have ever seen.....watching it gives me a headache

2m82l2w.jpg

due to the unhealthy addiction my girlfriend has to one piece, i've watched like all episode at least twice (and so far they made about 290...). you have to watch the original japanese version though, the translation that fox is showing is one of the worst thing i've ever seen.

I miss Beavis and Butthead, the other day, i watched the Great Cornolio episode on youtube and i was laughing so hard i woke up my gf...

• 5 months later...

i think southpark has attained staying power because when it started (11 seasons?) i would've been...10. and when i was ten, things that were hilarious were people puking, shit and fart jokes, a giant satellite coming out of someone's ass, and the word pussy, or dick. flash forward to 11 years later, i HATE the first season, because its fucking stupid....but the show has grown up with me, injecting topical humour with lots of pussy and poop jokes. so those of us who loved its immaturity when we were younger remember the laughs and still watch it/watch it again 11 years down the line.

• 1 year later...

southpark and metalacolypse are on the top of my list.

never been able to catch an episode of venture bros. and i just found out they have all theyre episodes online. so my schedule for tommorow is pretty much set.