Rag&Bone very slim jeans, 30x32 $130 shipped

wild_whiskey

I have too many raw jeans and I refuse to ever return merchandise, so I'm gonna sell em on here.

hhttp://www.activeendeavors.com/product.asp?catid=3783&listtype=c&pfid=AED14941

They fit me exactly like they fit the model on the link above.. I wear 29 in Nudie, 28 in APC, 29 in PBJ, 29 in Julian Red, 29 in D'arti 28, in Dior Homme, 28 in Johnbull, 29 in 5EP. They were not particularly difficult to button brand new, but they certainly run smaller than 30s of the above brands, and smaller than 30s of RB11s.

On a scale of 1-10 from 1(tightest) to 10(loosest), these are a 2. They hug my thighs and ass. since they're not stretchy nor very tapered, they don't hug my calves or ankles.

waist 29.75"

rise: 10" exactly

hem: 7.5" (15" doubled)

I just won't make good use of them. They're an extremely comfortable (but not stretchy) lightweight cotton - about 10.5oz is my guess.

They're *slightly* tapered, but look like a straight-leg.

Anyway, I'm asking $130 shipped. The tags are still on them, they're brand new, only been tried on - they're beautiful and like I said the only reason I'm not wearing them is because I just have too damn many jeans, and I won't return them cause it's my own damn fault for buying too much, shouldn't put A-E through the hassle.

If you want a subtle, clean jean similar to New Standard but more stylized and with much better denim... this is pretty much perfect.

They retail like $200. I'm asking $130 shipped. They've never been worn out of the house, in fact they've seen all but maybe 10 minutes of actual wear.