Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get me wrong i like some of visvims stuff, but anything that seems like a direct rip

their take on half cabs, chucks and sk8-his seems like an utter waste of time and money

i mean id rather have 8 pairs of half cabs in all colors that one supposedly superior pair

im okay with the FBTs and ancesctors though

I odnt have them yet so couldn't tell about fit, sizing or quality, but what goes the general comparison between visvim and the shoe models they're copying, I'd say they're superior in every way.

for example kiefers vs chucks, the soft leather on the kiefers mimics the soft canvas feels on converses, but feels a hell of a lot nicer. it also seems very durable, mine are black though but they look very good after significant wear, no sign of wearing out even though its extremely soft. they also feel more comfortable and slightly more sturdy than the canvas. and personally, I'd also pay for that little extra you get look wise, and well, I haven't seen anyone wear them so you get some exclusivity if that rocks your boat.

but thats really just my justification, I'm sure its not enough for many people and theres no problem with that, thats why anyone can be happy with buying chucks or half cabs and spend much less, makes sense to me.

sod off Felix :D

dont get me wrong i like some of visvims stuff, but anything that seems like a direct rip

their take on half cabs, chucks and sk8-his seems like an utter waste of time and money

i mean id rather have 8 pairs of half cabs in all colors that one supposedly superior pair

im okay with the FBTs and ancesctors though

i have no experience with the half-cabs and logan mids, but i can tell you one thing, in the case of sk8-his and logans, the logans are far superior in every way.

in terms of shape, the logans have a way more longer toe box and more pointer, giving it a much much more sleeker look, which imo fixes the problem with sk8-his, their round toebox that makes the shoe look really cheap.

in terms of quality, there simply is no possible discussion, visvim is just amazing.

to me,visvim makes good shoe ideas turn perfect.

thanks bud ill be there in a month btw you know how much they sell the ftb's or the logans?

just for reference, on the recent FBT ancestor drops, "retail" in hong kong was actually higher than ebay reseller price (seller plainflour)... no joke.

bickle with fleece

I have a strong feeling I might need this for next winter :o

what is the retail price for the Logan mids?

29,400 yen

just for reference, on the recent FBT ancestor drops, "retail" in hong kong was actually higher than ebay reseller price (seller plainflour)... no joke.

get them through a proxy from japan, will most likely end up being less then through resellers and HK retail.

Shit, right when I finally decided I would just go for it I check and plainflour is out of logan mids........guess I'll have to deal with resellers again.

More importantly, SOMEONE HELP ME CHOOSE, logan mid, 20 pack, fbt or good food for the next month?

Also, G-Line is dropping slight camo FBT's soon, I hope they'll turn out nice.(I'm pretty sure slight camo means not like the Bison but who knows.)

Also, G-Line is dropping slight camo FBT's soon, I hope they'll turn out nice.(I'm pretty sure slight camo means not like the Bison but who knows.)

the camo fbt's are probably one of the worst ideas visvim has ever had.

there is a pic of them somewhere on this thread. G-line is total shit.

I odnt have them yet so couldn't tell about fit, sizing or quality, but what goes the general comparison between visvim and the shoe models they're copying, I'd say they're superior in every way.

for example kiefers vs chucks, the soft leather on the kiefers mimics the soft canvas feels on converses, but feels a hell of a lot nicer. it also seems very durable, mine are black though but they look very good after significant wear, no sign of wearing out even though its extremely soft. they also feel more comfortable and slightly more sturdy than the canvas. and personally, I'd also pay for that little extra you get look wise, and well, I haven't seen anyone wear them so you get some exclusivity if that rocks your boat.

but thats really just my justification, I'm sure its not enough for many people and theres no problem with that, thats why anyone can be happy with buying chucks or half cabs and spend much less, makes sense to me.

sod off Felix :D

That's exactly how i feel as well about my kiefers. Most people think they're just plain chucks, but it doesn't really bother me. What my feet thinks is far more important.

It helps that the toebox is a lot rounder compared to original chucks and that looks so much better IMO