Thanksgiving

HEWSINATOR

^ they're lots of fun until you find out they're INSANE... out of the hundreds of Korean girls I've met, every single one was a fucking nutter...

Korean girls born and raised in Japan are more my speed, good combo.... Korean girls raised in South American countries can be fun too....

Happy Thanksgiving mofos.

Well, at least Canadian mofos.

Why do Canadians have Thanksgiving?

Did YOU ever have dudes in tall black hats with big-buckled shoes playing with Indians and eating Pumpkin pie? If not, then how can you have Thanksgiving? I mean, isn't that what it is all about?

:D

^ they're lots of fun until you find out they're INSANE... out of the hundreds of Korean girls I've met, every single one was a fucking nutter...

Korean girls born and raised in Japan are more my speed, good combo.... Korean girls raised in South American countries can be fun too....

oh yeah i know what you mean, i met a korean/brasilian chick, she was cool.:rolleyes:

Why do Canadians have Thanksgiving?

Did YOU ever have dudes in tall black hats with big-buckled shoes playing with Indians and eating Pumpkin pie? If not, then how can you have Thanksgiving? I mean, isn't that what it is all about?

:D

In Canada Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October. Unlike the American tradition of remembering Pilgrims and settling in the New World, Canadians give thanks for a successful harvest. The harvest season falls earlier in Canada compared to the United States due to the simple fact that Canada is further north.

The history of Thanksgiving in Canada goes back to an English explorer, Martin Frobisher, who had been trying to find a northern passage to the Orient. He did not succeed but he did establish a settlement in Northern America. In the year 1578, he held a formal ceremony, in what is now called Newfoundland, to give thanks for surviving the long journey. This is considered the first Canadian Thanksgiving.