2-dress shirt

1-dress shoes

1 pair medicom lows

1 pair undefeated high

1-boots

- big jacket

- Mac book pro

- Sony camera

unless you're not planning on doing any shopping whatsoever while over there, if you are backpacking i would omit one of the pairs of jeans, 1 of the scarves, 1 each of the hoodies, crew necks, sweaters, one of those pairs of sneakers (im assuming the medicoms and undefeateds are both sneakers).

Need a big backpacking was looking a TNF but wasnt sure

Heres a list!

tell me if its too much

Denim

-nudies

-apc cures

-diors

undershirts

-3 vneck

-1 h&m u-neck

-1h&m striped

-3 color

socks alot

underwear alot

-1 pair long underwear

-a.a sweatpant

-2 scarves

-1 gloves

-2 hoodie

-2 crew neck

-2 sweaters

2-dress shirt

1-dress shoes

1 pair medicom lows

1 pair undefeated high

1-boots

- big jacket

- Mac book pro

- Sony camera

TOO FUCKING MUCH! especially for 1 month, i spent 5 months in southeast asia on 1/4 of that, the only real important stuff are your 1 good jacket and a bunch of underwear/shirts. there is no reason for more than 1 pair of jeans. i'd go one of each for non basics.

narrow down to

1 pair of jeans

1 decent shoes

1 pair of sneakers

dude, are you backpacking or are you traveling for a fashion show, TOO MANY FUCKING CLOTHES. nothing is more painful than a heavy pack.

i agree with poly. why are you brining nice clothes when you're backpacking anyway?

Hahaha. This list looks like what my ex-gf would pack for a weekend trip. Jesus man loose all the fancy shit. Like the others said, if you're going backpacking, all you need is:

1 good pair of hiking boots/walking shoes

1 good pair of jeans

1 good warm jacket, preferrably with inner/outer separatable shell

hand full of undies/socks/shirts

Ur gonna hate yourself for packing so much stuff when you actually start travelling.

there is no fucking reason to bring fucking 4 pairs of shoes. whats the size of your pack that you can even carry that much?! 1 hoodie, 1 sweater.

one thing i have learned while traveling asia and europe is that quality shit is quality shit. if you buy shit for your trip, don't skimp as a quality pack will last you fucking YEARS. my pack has seen more of the world than most of my friends, 2 trips to Europe and 2 trips to Asia, and also, its a bit different as you're going to europe, but good underwear and socks are fucking gold when you are traveling.

bring a small towel too kid

well you could always take up slinging, that way, work travels with you.

Seriously though, there are a lot of opportunities for good quick work that pays decent if you are quick, and can speak the language. Lots of little temp jobs, go into an obviously overworked small family owned store and ask if they could use any help for a couple days with organizing/inventory/or just menial tasks.

May have to sling that crack haha.

The average pay is $200 a month in Bucharest.

hahaha you guys are right its just i have family and thesse girls i left there last time and in my culture you can't come looking cheap expecially if your born in america, but fuck all that the thing is i will only be leaving with 1200 and i need money for shopping,alcohal/food,and a couple days in hostel. I mean how much shopping am i going to get done with thosse kind of bills, i could leave with 2gs but that pretty much leaves me jacketless and backpackless i have a small mountsouis lv and basic school bag thats it right now plus a insulated jacket like tnf will be costly so it just leaves with about 1200 and im going to romania,amsterdam,maybe prauge,paris ,london.

i would not worry about looking bad in front of cats in romania. bring 1 nice outfit and you'll be fine. no one said anything to me in vietnam and i'm the same boat. but then again, i'm not spending money like you in london, paris. so 3rd world is a bit better to go cheap on. bring a good jacket and bring a good pack is what i say. the last thing you want is to either be cold in somewhere you don't know or have a pack that breaks on you that you have to carry it all around. and you ain't going to be impressing anyone with mediacom's in romania!!!!! bring shit that is useful, cuz no one cares about breaking necks abroad.