favorite waywt'ers?

chris

Mine's a short list.

-canice

-asuzano

-chris

-stayhandsome

like sXXXe's stuff but not really into streetwear and don't really know the significance what new pair of sneakers he has on everyday or whatever so I didn't put him on the list, but I'm sure a good portion of those 1,000,000 views have taken some tips from him.

my faves:

rirawin (similar style to mine so I dig it ;))

Milspex (sticks to his style and rocks it very well)

canice (makes lots of styles work very good)

jungle jane (she just has a really nice casual style)

djrajio (really stylish dude)

1995chardx (sharp lookin street wear)

just a few ones that came to my mind

I get my inspiration from;

Sphoxx

Cheap

Mike Lowery

Hap

Fade To Black

Cult for staying tried and true

Mrwenchd recently

Andew Wall when he throws one up, and coldrice and minya but they don't post much.

narib49

mrP

Canice

Kixslf...except not really, he's just a bitch

Im probably forgetting a few. There are so many good styles on this board, these are just the ones that i borrow liberally from...or wish i could borrow from, haha.

haha what a circle jerk!

chris, milspex (i liked his style even when he hated me ;) ), rirawin (hypebeasting done right), cmf, tg, carl, fade to black, thomas highstreet (where is this dude? i miss him), lowrey, haptronic, probably forgetting a ton more.

still wondering where eddie gets his julius gear

i thought the verdict was juliusXdior homme...

on topic...there are so many good posts/posters that i borrow things from [i guess that is the bottom line]....

but i do have to agree with canice that my all-time fav is Mr T-[for tinkerbell] Money...himself thomas_highstreet....it is a crime that he took down the pics of him climbing on sculpture in the tate....

on topic...there are so many good posts/posters that i borrow things from [i guess that is the bottom line]....

but i do have to agree with canice that my all-time fav is Mr T-[for tinkerbell] Money...himself thomas_highstreet....it is a crime that he took down the pics of him climbing on sculpture in the tate....

hap is totally right, those were priceless. highstreet, get back here!

finally! Poliox3! get's picked x2

Loved it when he got everyone's (divided?) attention. That whole back and forth "Is he wack? Is he a genious?" deal was great.

-haptronic (combat boots, nuff said)

-rirawin ( superfuture mixed with 5th-Dimension)

-sphoxx (simple but nice)

-Mike Lowery (dior+nice scarf+ white alife=winner)

-xcoldricex (not too flashy)

-MilSpex (supreme from top to bottom)

-Canice ( gotta love the box cap and aj4s)

in no particular order, im missing some names for sure...but these people always put some nice nonboring fits. samsikle, you would be on that list if you still post ha!

highstreet had some decent stuff, the cut tweed woman's trenchcoat comes to mind, but there are plenty of cats doing the same things even more effortless these days like youwish and stayhandsome.