What are you drinking today?

mwrenchd

i am currently shitfaced by

McCormack vodka

ive never tasted anything so shitty

my standards were set really high by that fancy ass russian shit i drank last night

and after getting shitfaced by McCormack i can really now notice the difference between a good vodka and shit vodka. that russian shit put me in the greatest feeling ever after only one drink

three drinks of McCormack and im just starting to feel kinda fun. and now im already home WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm drinking some cheap aussie merlot, gonna buy some cheap cava and some cheap co-op own brand german brewed wheat beer, it's quite dark and heavy but fairly nice. emphasis on the cheap...

Nothing beats cheap aussie grog :)

Drinking coopers original atm. All the VB mention makes me want to crack one open after i finish with the coopers :P

mineral water

473301.jpg

Just drank one of the large one of these, ice cold, to cure my hangover. Lime Perrier usually does it for me but I don't think they have that over here.

edit- sitting here at my desk and wondering if I should drink this and just obliterate my Sunday afternoon...

IMGP0310.jpg

huh, so none of y'all keep a well stocked bar? Classy threads and classless booze... love it. :D

As for me, I just jumped on a waiting list for a bottle of Rittenhouse Rye 21-yr, a new Heaven Hill release. They were supposed to ship a couple weeks ago, but nowhere in NYC has gotten them yet.

l2139816.jpg

hpnotiqincrediblepb7.jpg

Drank ten of these last night. HULK SMASH! Surprisingly didn't get as drunk as I did sippin' on one soju bottle.

Then I read this thread and cried: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=16370&highlight=anklestacking

::ahem:: I mean, emotionally disturbed.

it was a long week of tests and papers -- so the festivities began at noon

started the morning with a couple of screwdrivers with Tito's Handmade Vodka (fuck Grey Goose!)

the rest of the afternoon has been Bud Light.

tonight should be fun . . .

i'm surprised i'm typing so well

huh, so none of y'all keep a well stocked bar? Classy threads and classless booze... love it. :D

As for me, I just jumped on a waiting list for a bottle of Rittenhouse Rye 21-yr, a new Heaven Hill release. They were supposed to ship a couple weeks ago, but nowhere in NYC has gotten them yet.

l2139816.jpg

Grrr, I have to get a bottle of that Rittenhouse 21.

I have been nursing a bottle of Classic Cask 21 YO Rye for a few months, shit's expensive.

Of your original post, I like the Hirsch 16, nice stuff.

I also have a bottle of Black Maple Hill 16 (bourbon) which may be a Heaven Hill release, I'm not sure. BMH also bottles an 18 YO Rye which is pretty good.

I like the Woodford Reserve for a budget whiskey.

What I really like though is 100% agave tequila.

I just finished an Acme IPA (Trader Joe!) and need to decide whether it's tequila or bourbon tonight.

Keep me posted on the Rittenhouse; if I find a bottle, I'll let you know.

whats coke blak like? i did market research for its ad's but i don't think its in oz yet..

It's cola with coffee flavouring... it's got a really syrupy/sugary taste and it's doesn't seem as carbonated as regular coke. A lot of people don't like it for reasons unbeknownst to me.

It's worth the $2 just to try it.