What are you drinking today?

mwrenchd

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night i was slumming, natty light cases and bud light kegs.

the night before however, on the reccomendation of the people in this thread, i grabbed a bottle of goslinger's black seal. I am totally, and completely, hooked, and will never be able to touch another rum again.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had 4 red stripes, 1 tecate, and a long island iced tea. Feelin really hung over now. Have to take the NYPD exam in like 4 hours too. Not good :(

tito's handmade vodka 'crafted in an old fashioned pot still by texas's first and only distillery' -- unanimous double gold winner of the world spirits competition, distilled 6 times, corn based so its naturally sweeter -- and its all made in the lovely city of austin, texas

bottom line is it beats the shit out of grey goose and half the price

tito's handmade vodka 'crafted in an old fashioned pot still by texas's first and only distillery' -- unanimous double gold winner of the world spirits competition, distilled 6 times, corn based so its naturally sweeter -- and its all made in the lovely city of austin, texas

bottom line is it beats the shit out of grey goose and half the price

i've mixed it with just about everything and you can't even taste it

• 2 months later...

^ weird that searched for this thread and that is what I just drank not 2 minutes ago.

I have the day off today so I'm taking care of everything that's fallen to wayside after working nonstop for a month; cleaning my flat and waiting for the pizza kid to come with my lunch; drinking some Niigata sake now.