woman destroyed my denim

aitsuka

just went to the tailor myself, and asked them to taper some jeans. And when I went to tell her not to do the selvage side but the inside, she acted like that it was too much trouble. and started making excuses why not to do it and even told me not to bother tapering the jeans because they would look strange, obviously I took my jeans and ran. And these are the guys that tailor for Abfits in San Francisco North Beach.

Not to make this another thread about BiG, but I think that they taper jeans there, too. Don't know if they do it from the inseam or outseam. I read someone's post here somewhere who had it done there, so maybe they can post their results here.

Not to make this another thread about BiG, but I think that they taper jeans there, too. Don't know if they do it from the inseam or outseam. I read someone's post here somewhere who had it done there, so maybe they can post their results here.

almost all jap jeans have a simple inseam, because they're levis repros, so they're easy to taper from the inseam. many other brands have felled inseams though, and that makes it hard to taper them from the inseam.

just went to the tailor myself, and asked them to taper some jeans. And when I went to tell her not to do the selvage side but the inside, she acted like that it was too much trouble. and started making excuses why not to do it and even told me not to bother tapering the jeans because they would look strange, obviously I took my jeans and ran. And these are the guys that tailor for Abfits in San Francisco North Beach.

That would be too much trouble . . . tapering the outseam is a pretty simple deal, the inseam would be a lot more difficult overall. laborwise and in the finished appearance. Anyone looking to preserve their outseam should just do it themselves rather then trying to explain it to a tailor 1000x