Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

hey guys i am considering getting me a pair of diors, but i dont know if they are right for me. I heard that diors are for very skinny tall people, is this true? I am wondering how big the thigh measurements are for a 19cm and the 21cm. Can someone help me.

Basically true, yes. The 19's are pretty slim fitting, and have a 38" inseam I believe, which would lead to a lot of stacking for shorter people, but I think it looks really cool.. Obviously thigh measurements would depend on the waist size as well, but on a 19CM MIJ Size 30 the thigh measures about 11". Hem is about 7".

hey guys i am considering getting me a pair of diors, but i dont know if they are right for me. I heard that diors are for very skinny tall people, is this true? I am wondering how big the thigh measurements are for a 19cm and the 21cm. Can someone help me.

hey i'm fucking short like 168cm. I always used to wear diesel W26L30. And i went dior in W27 in raw.

I love how my dior fits. When stacking settles down, it looks really nice, imo.

19cm is not that skinny. Think of it as slimmer stratight with really long inseam. Thighs are fitted but not skin tight.

I think anyone can pull dior off. (as long as you are not fat)

I'm probably missing the point, but here I go...

Do all the Dior come out-of-the-box very long? For example I've seen a pair of w32 that have are L38, but it states they are unhemmed. Is the point you actually have to get them hemmed to wear them probably.

(please don't be too horrible)

Do all the Dior come out-of-the-box very long? For example I've seen a pair of w32 that have are L38, but it states they are unhemmed. Is the point you actually have to get them hemmed to wear them properly?

Do all the Dior come out-of-the-box very long? For example I've seen a pair of w32 that have are L38, but it states they are unhemmed. Is the point you actually have to get them hemmed to wear them properly?

If you haven't yet, check out the FAQ on page 1 of this thread and it might answer some of your questions.

Kind of a follow up. I ended up ordering the size 30 ( I was the guy using 29 in APC NC, which fit perfectly). I recieved them, and to my horror they were to big. I have now ordered a size 29 instead. I freakin' hope the result will be better. Now i am contemplating whether or not I should have went all the way and tried a size 28 instead. Time will tell.

hey, does someone own the original luster black waxed clawmark jeans? If so, can someone tell me how the fitting is? Is it bigger like the strip bleu or regular like nowadays jeans?

I have the strip bleu waxed and had to go one size down from 29 (for actual jeans) to 28. Is that the same with the luster waxed as those are from one season before?

cheers

apologies for a commonly asked question, but i just want to make sure i dont ruin them. i have some mij 19cms worn pretty solidly for about 6 months. they show some really nice fading etc. but they could really do with a wash or something to get rid of the smell lol. at the moment they are a perfect fit on the waist. i couldnt afford for them to be any smaller on the waist, they would just be too small. by washing them how much will the inseam and waist shrink? and will the waist stretch back out? i am not really clued up with all the different soaks and washes lol so how can i clean them? thanks for the help!

Kind of a follow up. I ended up ordering the size 30 ( I was the guy using 29 in APC NC, which fit perfectly). I recieved them, and to my horror they were to big. I have now ordered a size 29 instead. I freakin' hope the result will be better. Now i am contemplating whether or not I should have went all the way and tried a size 28 instead. Time will tell.

im a 32 in dior and couldnt button up a 32 new cure past the 2nd or 3rd button

id go with the 28

I wear 29 ns and 29 in the stretch dior and theyre both fine. The 29 is a tad bigger than apc ns but I dont mind coz Im not after the super tight fit, but you couldve sized down to 28 if you wanted to :)

hes asking in comparison to the New cures.....not new standards.......the NCS fit alot differently because they sit on a lower part of the waist/hips

I'd be REALLY suspicious of that auction, especially because the seller lifted two pictures from the front page of this thread (that were of BLACK denim to boot, smooth fucking move haha), I'll wager that the seller couldn't produce tagged pics of the jeans he's "selling" if it was requested.