Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

sorry to derail all the jp talk, but i'm a bit concerned about my italian 21cms

i'm only a week into them, buit it's been solid, all-day wear, and in some hot weather (i want to beat em up as much as possible before my fucking business casual job starts)

the crotch has already faded alarmingly fast

i know the denim ain't the best, but the crotch on tragic's still looked good at one year, and iirc he skated his, so i figured these were built tough

i really don't think they're too small; they're 31s, and i'd say the fit's just about perfect - i think i'd be swimming in 32s

is it how i wear them? too slacked? not enough? par for the course? impending blowout?

tragic? anyone?

I think you'll be fine. The wear after week could only be indigo fading. The fibers are still ok, it's just the color that is being worn off of them. I've blown the crotch out on some Nudies afer a few months and I can tell you after owning a few pairs of Diors, Italian and Japanese, that you don't really haev much to worry about with your MII's.

Hey guys

I'm having some trouble deciding what to buy. Today i got some sharp notation 21cm jeans in the indigo but when i got home they looked a little bit too shiny to me. When i was at the store i also saw some nice 21cm raw black silver selvedge jeans as well as the originial indigo raws in the 21cm. I was having trouble deciding what to get. I alraedy have one pair of washed diors so what do you guys think? Should i keep the the sharp notations and then get some raws later? Should i return the sharp notationgs and get the selvedge? HELP!!

Alright so i just went to the dior boutique and as i was checking out i asked if the guy helping me had seen the new kris van ashe stuff. He said he had and gave me a packet to look at at what they purchased. I have to say that there are some very similar pieces compared to previous seasons like belted trench coats, jackets, and tees. Everything is more controlled looking, but it is still better then expected. I also saw a pair of jeans that looked like paint splattered orange over dyes. I really liked them. The back pocket scar has stayed for the jeans, but im not sure if it has for the jackets and tops. I also asked if the cut was drastically different, and he said they were carrying some that were very hedi-like, while some were more old fashion and baggy. I hope the new stuff will be priced lower then hedi's...

I think you'll be fine. The wear after week could only be indigo fading. The fibers are still ok, it's just the color that is being worn off of them. I've blown the crotch out on some Nudies afer a few months and I can tell you after owning a few pairs of Diors, Italian and Japanese, that you don't really haev much to worry about with your MII's.

cool thanks b

fwiw, i went to see bloc party the other night, and i'm pretty sure the bassist was rocking grey 19s

get up on em now before every scenester hanger-on gets his

cool thanks b

fwiw, i went to see bloc party the other night, and i'm pretty sure the bassist was rocking grey 19s

get up on em now before every scenester hanger-on gets his

You're two months too late to say this. They're sold out almost everywhere, I'm getting an order in this week, and that might be it for the Dauphins in 19cm.

guys....

will the mii's wear similar to the japanese in terms of honeycombs, whiskering, etc??

no, obviously they will develop honeycombs and whiskering from different nationalities, MII whiskering will be more mafioso in comparison to the yakuza-like fading MIJ gets.

could I please get the waist measurement on a 27 mij raw? I got a pair of 28 yesterday, but I could easily button all buttons except the silver button (I had to push little on that one). So I gues a pair of 27 will fit me better. I know it's a case to case thing, but will they stretch like 2 inches after some weeks?

thanks.

could I please get the waist measurement on a 27 mij raw? I got a pair of 28 yesterday, but I could easily button all buttons except the silver button (I had to push little on that one). So I gues a pair of 27 will fit me better. I know it's a case to case thing, but will they stretch like 2 inches after some weeks?

thanks.

wish i could help you out here. my 27's took about 4 months to fully stretch out. they used to sit on my hips and were loose, now they sit a little below the hips and hug the ass. i couldve sized down, but i kinda really like the perfect slouch i have achieved.

i had measurements somewhere, ill look for them, but i cannot guarantee

mii reminds me of godfather.

the first one, the other 2 were trash

bish whut u kno teh 2nd 1 wuz lik teh best moovee EVAR

seriously tho, it's interesting

i have 21cm in both types, although only the MII have any wear

after less than a month of wear and two rain soaks, however, i can report the denim is a hell of a lot more interesting than i expected

hard to explain, but you can sort of see how the dye reflects the cross hatching that shows up in tragic's 1 yr pics

and i can see what he meant about direct sunlight really bringing out the full range tones in the denim

plus, there's a surprising amount of slub popping up

i mean, it's obviously not pbj level, but given how smooth the denim was initially, it's a pleasant surprise

i think sometimes we get a little spoiled here

i mean, does either the MII or MIJ denim compare with, say, the rrls i just got?

of course not

but it's got a lot of character in it's own right, and it's pretty durable to boot

i've got plenty of sufu-approved stuff in my closet in the moment, and i def don't regret giving all my time to the diors for now

Ahhh, Holts in Vancouver has Dauphins in 29 and I'm kind of out of money right now (see my superconfession for info). Does anyone want to sponsor me, haha?

FOR RENT: My body... feel free to do anything with it. Only charge per night or day. LOW PRICE. Shipping to you and back to Vancouver included. PM for more info...

Hey guys, I'm looking to acquire a 19cm MIJ. I wear a 30 for my tsubi dee dee ruff rocker. The 30 fits comfortably. What size do you think I should get?

Measure the waist of your jeans laid flat, and measure the hem, and PM me with both measurements. I'll tell you (and sell you ;)) the size you need.

Im a little confused by this line in the faq:

"For MII jeans, add 1cm to the size for the equivalent MIJ size/style/cut."

Is that 1cm referring to the waist size, meaning that if i need a 31 in MIJ, ill need a 30 in MII?, or are both waist sizes the same, but the MII are 1cm baggier in the legs?