MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really want a pair of riders chinos, but im 6ft tall and waist 30ish, fuckers make 29 length. 20000Y on some proxy vs 400 from MF directly! can someone explain that to me?

i really want a pair of riders chinos, but im 6ft tall and waist 30ish, fuckers make 29 length. 20000Y on some proxy vs 400 from MF directly! can someone explain that to me?

Such is taxes.

I included that photo more to show the process. Once heated the wax is barely noticeable. Looks Like once it is waxed and worn is when you will be able to really see it. I will include more photos soon.

This brings up an interesting thought...can you un-wax a jacket? :D

I bought a used tan summer Roadmaster with an inner half liner (easy to re wax) off ebay a couple years ago and decided to dye it a a darker brown. I took it to the laundry mat and just threw it in a wash a couple of times and the original wax washed right out. Since then I've used Barbour wax and Kakadu wax but one time I tried Filson wax and that stuff will never get out of the seams no matter how long you boil it. Toughest, most sun/heat resistant wax I've seen. Good for hot weather like I have here in Florida.

MF on the beach and shit in Mexico.

Head full of chems, here with some of the SE crew, we keep it ugly.

IMG_0092.jpg

-Mykita

-Opening Ceremony x Pendleton

-Mister Freedom

-Nike ACG

i'd MUCH rather wear a baracuta harrington than that MF jacket. not trying to stir the pot, i just think that the g-9 is the better, original version of that thing*. the "modifications" only detract from the overall style of it, IMO.

*also not trying to imply that christophe necessarily based this off the g-9, but overall - very similar jackets.

coming off the denim peacoat, deck jacket, shore coat, and mulholland master, this thing is a real stinker.

I'm thinking of biting the bullet on the black MM...does the quality justify the price? I purchased the Rider's Dungarees recently and absolutely love them. I need a serious jacket that will last me forever and I love the look of the MM...the price is just holding me back. (As a reference, I make a sub-standard salary but have recently received a healthy tax refund). Thanks for any input :)

I'm thinking of biting the bullet on the black MM...does the quality justify the price? I purchased the Rider's Dungarees recently and absolutely love them. I need a serious jacket that will last me forever and I love the look of the MM...the price is just holding me back. (As a reference, I make a sub-standard salary but have recently received a healthy tax refund). Thanks for any input :)

if price is an issue also look at Barbour and Belstaff. Looks about the same and cheaper.