MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the green one too. Not crazy about the pocket or patch. The denim jacket still looks weird to me, but not so much on the stripe one. That one actually works.

Not sure I'd call it American Sports wear though. What vintage sports wore that?

that green chambray is awesome...but that huge label at the bottom???? That would have to go.

(Paper) Patch needs to be removed of course... Might (?) not be there on production items (items displayed are the samples).

MF just posted a link on his twitter to some high res images of the new stuff

http://eightyfoureightyfive.com/2011/08/29/mister-freedom-nos-american-sportswear-fallwinter-2011/

Pretty sweet.

they look better in real life though. :D

I'll have to get me one of the chambrays, blue, black or the striped one...

That black chambray shirt is a must. They look like the same pattern as the utility shirts, but with different pockets.

I've been waiting patiently for MF to do a pair of grey trousers. Maybe someday...

What vintage sports wore that?

I'd liken 'sportswear' more to 'casual wear' than 'uniforms'.

Are those black and creme buckleback trousers made or junglecloth or of cordoroy? If they are black junglecloth I'm sold!

Looks like a heavy twill of some sort. Definitely not jungle cloth. Kiya's coming out with SEXT11 in black this fall, if I remember correctly.

^They're called the 'speedway pique,' which, when you look at its reverse side on the upturned cuffs, is what the fabric appears to be, albeit a heavier weight. There are also lots of different weights, widths and weaves of twill. Jungle Cloth always seemed to me to be a kind of twill.

I chiefly wonder what the fit will be like, as I'm so into (the race-pant inspired?) snap-tab front.