Quick Supreme 19th bag LEGIT CHECK

DEPHT

Already bought so what it doesn't really matter but...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&item=140034715409&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Legit or not? Pics look legit but I don't have experience with supreme stuff and now $36 for it seems too good to be true.....his other items seem legit too, but again, i don't have much experience.

milspex or other supreme heads....fake or legit?

1) The seller is located in Hong Kong.

2) 97.1% feedback and the fdbk comments are set to private

3) Does he have tagged pictures?

The bag looks pretty legit but I've seen a whole lot of scatterweave bags floating around on ebay for < $100, which makes me pretty skeptical...

I sent him a message. His reply:

"hey,if you feel the problem, why don't you have not request question bib before?????"

I replied and asked him straight up if it was real or not. His reply:

"1000% authentic"

From the photos is does look legit so I asked him for tagged photos. Kinda worried though...the product listing is "NEW SUPREME 19TH SCATTER WEAVE BLACK BACKPACK APE NBHD...." usually if someone adds random brand names at the end their shit is fake.

Anyone know the MSRP? If its more than $36-$40....then that guarentees that its fake.

Thanks for the help

• 3 months later...

I won the same backpack last night on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330068250293&rd=1&rd=1

same question, fake or legit? anyone know if there are fake supreme backpacks out there. I've dealt with the seller before but I'm skeptical that he stated the RRP as $280. Feeling that I've been ripped off without doing my research.

thanks in advance

it's a $36 backpack. what do you expect?

and, Quote :

usually if someone adds random brand names at the end their shit is fake.

I wouldn't say that.

oh, and whats up with those all white dunk sb lows with the snakeskin print? fake? haven't seen those before. pretty nice actually.

1) I don't think the retail price of the scatter weave bag is what the seller claims. I thought it retailed for <200 USD

2) A lot of stuff from Australia (mainly hypebeast items) are fake. Usually, the items get shipped from china.

Kinda worried though...the product listing is "NEW SUPREME 19TH SCATTER WEAVE BLACK BACKPACK APE NBHD...." usually if someone adds random brand names at the end their shit is fake.

that's not true, sellers add "related" words to make their item turn up more often during searches by potential buyers. this is actually illegal according to ebay regulations; they call it "keyword manipulation" or something to that effect.

i know because i've had some auctions cancelled by ebay because of this violation.

the pictures in both auctions look legit to me, but the seller can easily use pictures ripped from somewhere, and send you a fake bag.

did you buy the bag in the end?

Yeah I know. It was a spur of the moment purchase that I'm having second doubts about.

I need a new backpack to replace this Salomon backpack which I had during uni days but is falling apart now. What is the quality of Supreme backpacks like, is the material/construction worth the dollars? What would you recommend?

supreme backpacks are worth every penny... the material is top quality and the construction is solid. my supreme 10th and 14th have been with me all these years, and they show no sign of falling apart.

if you just want a cheap backpack to trash, i suggest checking out us cavalry:

www.uscav.com

i got a black one with a similar look and feel to the supreme 19th. only $20.

The all white snakeskin lows are the next medicom shoe. I don't know if they're medicom IVs because the three bears were also a medicom collaboration and I don't know where those would fit into the numerical sequence.

already dropped! and yeah, they're called medicom 4's. japan-exclusive, as always.

nik007_576_4_2.jpg

Yeah I know. It was a spur of the moment purchase that I'm having second doubts about.

I need a new backpack to replace this Salomon backpack which I had during uni days but is falling apart now. What is the quality of Supreme backpacks like, is the material/construction worth the dollars? What would you recommend?

there's a legit one on ebay right now for $130usd. it was purchased from the warehouse sale.

• 9 months later...