Ande Whall black Grifters

Moz

I got a pair of black AW Grifters yesterday so i thought i should spam you guys with a few pictures.

They are really tight on my (fat) thigs now, but maybe they will stretch some, otherwise i have to loose some weight.. which i need to do anyway so.. :) Don't have any pictures of them on me yet. Well, anyways.. here are the pics:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Hey Moz, cool man. I was meaning to e-mail you. Moz got the last of the fully custom version. Roundhouse, nah I usually use rivets but I thought it would be cool to have X bar tacks as they were all black, to have an even more minimal look.

I made up the first sample of the new stock version yesterday. I was so tired I got to the end and I had forgotten to overlock a seam....so first sample ends up as a second, damn it. I haven't crapped up a whole pair of Jeans for about 2 years.

His pricing is great, $150 (if it still runs that) and the quality is superb, I've done a alot of hard living in these, they're my work jeans, I haul branches, run around outside, and do general other outdoor work in them, and they are going strong, no pulls no weak worn areas or anything.

Thanks Old Viking Ring. Not sure when when the Girls stuff will be back, if ever? They have so much more to choose from thet the fellas anyways. I started out as a menswear label, then bought in the girls. I am more into menswear for sure.

Thanks Keri, Momo and MrSpark. So sorry Psyence, will let you know for sure fella! A good and bad thing is I am off for a week to go to a wedding, right at a really busy and crucial time. It will be a fun week though.

I know some cats will hate my new back pocket design, but thats why there will be the option of blank or beasty?!